Falling out of love?

(Just wanted to start this chapter with saying STOP TRYING TO INCLUDE ME IN THE KILLING VAL PLAN. OR HITTING ME WITH CHAIRS. I AM NOT SCARED TO MAKE THE BREAK UP AND ANGEL COMMITS BUT DOSNT GET REDEEMED AND IS GONE! Anyways enjoy I love yous!!)

The next morning Husk and Angel didnt really talk. Angel mostly stayed in his room. A few times Charlie wanted to go check in on him but when she stood outside the door she could hear him sobbing and didnt want to disturb him.

Husk on the other hand was drinking at the bar all day, it was safe to say he was also missing Angel but he was coping in a diffrent way, his usual way.

A few more hours had passed. Husk had gone out to get some more alchoal as he had finnished all the bottles they had. Finnaly Charlie decided to go in the room to speak to Angel.

He was laying down hugging the pillow, curled up while facing the wall. He sniffled a little trying to stop crying. "Angel?" Charlie said as he nodded. "You okay?" She asked as he shook his head. "You wanna talk?" She asked as He shrugged.

She sat on the bed as Angel sat up. "I didnt mean to hurt him.." He said as she nodded. "I know he just..wanted to make the day special he just needs a while to calm down okay, its not your fault and he knows that, hes just upset."

Angel nodded "Im just worried hes falling out of love..he wont even sleep with me.." He said as she stayed silent not sure what to say. "Just get some proper rest and try not to think about it okay?" He nodded in reply as she left.

He layed back down and shut his eyes.