idekkk

The next morning Angel woke up with no clue of what had happened the night before. This time Husk was already awake just laying their starring at the celling. "Morninggggg" Angel says hugging Husk as he groans. "Morning" He said. "You are never drinking again!"

"What why not!" Angel whines Husk sits up and looks at him. "Really? um maybe because this time you well lets see, kissed me!?" Husk says and Angel stayed quite. "Youre joking.." He whispers and Husk shakes his head.

"Damnit my first kiss with husky and i dont even remmeber it." Angel said and Husk rolled his eyes. "Maybe we can kiss again?" Angel says. "No! No! No!" Husks says but Angel makes a pouting face. Husk waits a moment, "fine..just a little one." He says and Angel smiles a bit putting his arms around Husk and kissed him for a couple seconds.

Husk pulled away, "That was not a peck!" He said and Angel smiled, "Well you didnt pull away?" He muttered and Husk stayed silent not sure what to say..because..he didnt, he actuly kind of enjoyed it.

"Just- well-um- go get something to eat!" Husk said standing up and going downstairs with Angel.

They saw a note on the table saying again that they had gone out but didnt want to wake them up because they were so cute sleeping together, with a photo of them hugging attached.

"Fucking hell they never give it a rest." Husk groaned. "Well atleast were alone we can do a whole lot more then just a "peck"." Angel says smiling. "No." Husk says before going behind the bar and start drinking from the bottle.

(if anyone has any ideas or anything you wanna see included in this story! tottally not running out of ideas.)