Destroyed

(FINE IF YOURE GONNA COMPLAIN ITS TO SHORT FINE ILL MAKE IT LONGER)

After there beach trip they all headed back to the hotel. "Soooo Did everyone have fun?" Charlie asked looking mostly as Angel and Husk. "I guess" Husk said with a slight smile trying to hide the fact he really enjoyed himself.

Once they got back to the hotel they all went over to the bar and ordered drinks. Husk took out the glasses and poured everyones favourites into it. Sir pentious and Alastor went to bed a bit earlier then the others.

"So Angel.." Charlie started not to sure what to actully talk about "Hows work?" She asked smiling. Angel rolled his eyes and drank his drink "Lets not talk about work thanks" He said as Husk poured him another drink. Angel smiled and took the glass back.

They all drank some more until Charlie started complaining shes tired so her and Vaggie went to bed. Husk again took Angels glass for the hundreth time and poured some more into it. "Mm if I wasnt mistaken Kitty id say youre trying to get me drunk" Angel said a little slurred. "And what if I was?" Husk asked with a little wink.

Angel went a little red not expecting Husk to flirt back "Oh im not complaining dont you worry" Angel said taking a sip as Husk smiled as he also drank some of his own drink.

"Angel..You know im here, if you want to talk right? Just because well, what happened with us. I dont want that to change anything okay?" Husk said as Angel nodded "Yeah, I know..Thanks" He said drinking some more.

Husk looked up to the clock, it was currently 4:25am. "Right Bedtime" Husk said as he wiped down the bar and cleaned the glasses. "Come on" He said as he walked around the bar to Angel. Angel nodded as he got off the stool but stumbled over and held onto the bar for balance.

Husk sighed as he put Angels arm around his shoulder and took him to his bed "Come on ive got you" He said as he took him upstairs and layed him in Angels bed. Angel smiled "You take such care of me" Angel giggled. "Goodnight" Husk said.

Angel pouted. "What now?" Husk asked as Angel sighed "Well maybe a story would be nice?" Husk chucked as he sat beside Angel. "God this is stupid.." He mumbled as he cleared his throat.

"Once upon a time there was a little demon who was all alone. He was bullied in school by all the bigger demons." Husk started as Angel whispered "This is sad.."

"And the poor demon was so lonley he would have to eat alone. But one day another boy just like him came over and they became friends! They then ended up ruling hell over everyone, punnishing everyone who was mean. The end"

Angel smiled "Thank you" He said as he sat up and kissed Husk. Husk went a little red but just let it happen until Angel pulled away. "Just a goodnight kiss!" He said with a smile. "Yeah..of course goodnight" Husk said as he left the room and went to his own.

He layed in his bed and fell asleep. The next morning Husk went downstairs to see everything smashed. The glasses at the bar were smashed. The windows were smashed. The chairs were knocked over. The hotel was ruined, destroyed, wrecked.

Charlie was crying on Vaggies shoulder. "Shh shh shh it will be okay..we can fix this..Dont worry to much about it" Vaggie said comforting her.