CHAPTER XXXI

It's 12 midnight already but me and Yuri are still wide awake waiting for the cargo ship to land here in a secluded private dock. I've already texted Grae about the time and place para mapadala na nya yung mga tauhan nya, maybe they are already on their way.

I hear roaring sound of engines coming this way, sila na siguro ang pinadala ni Grae. We look at the only entrance to the dock, our hands already on the holster of our gun. My body relax when I saw Grae came out from the car and walk to where we are. "What are you doing here?" nakakunot noo kong tanong sa kanya. "You already know" he said in his bored voice. "Tch! Someone said he will send his men and not the mafia prince himself" I scoff sardonically.

His eyes darted behind me, they're here. After 20 minutes the ship completely docked. And a familiar figure came out of the ship. "Aki? It's really you!" Yuri screamed and she jumped into Aki's embrace, he just laugh. "Tres" napabitaw naman sya kaagad kay Yuri at hinarap ako. "I missed you Dos" he said smiling. "Same here" I return his smile. "Don't I deserve a hug?" he playfully said to me and gestured a hug. But someone pulled me away from him.

"No" he said dangerously giving Tres tons of deadly stares. What's his problem? "Woah man! What's with the stares?" Aki said raising his both hands. "Ah Aki this is Grae his the next heir of black death mafia" Yuri introduce him to Tres. "And this guy is Aki member of dark crescent, my family" I told Grae looking straight to his eyes.

"Tch! It's late let's get this done" at umalis na sya sa harap namin. He ordered his men to unload the cargo and transfer the weapons to the truck. "Why are you here?" I ask Tres nung kami nalang tatlo ang naiwan. "I missed you and Fourth, it's been a year since we last saw each other. I know you're facing a difficult battle and I'm sorry I can't help, not now I still have a lot to deal with."

"This is already a big help to us Tres" I tapped his shoulder and inspect the weapons. "You sure have a lot of boys in your life" his voice is full of disgust and something I can't name. "You haven't seen half of them yet" I proudly said to him, if he thinks I'm dirty then let him be, I don't care anymore I'm a whore in his eyes anyway. "Bitch!" that somehow stinks coming from him, I just shrug my shoulder and look at him coldly.

"Dos, we're going. Take care okay, call me if you need anything" paalam ni Tres maya maya, nag usap na kasi sila ni Yuri kanina. He nod at Grae but that brute just ignored him and turned his back on us. "He's an ass" Tres whispered, we just smiled from his remark.

It's already 4 am when we got back to our apartment. I just took a quick shower and sleep, we decided na sa afternoon class nalang pumasok 2:30 pa naman yun.

***

"Bakit wala kayo kanina?" reklamo ni Magi sa amin wala pa kasi yung prof. "Late na kami nagising kaya umabsent nalang kami" sagot ni Yuri sa kanya. I didn't join their conversation, I am thinking of any useful tactics for the upcoming war. Many will die I know we can't prevent that, we need a tactical defense to lessen the casualties and a strategic offense at the same time. You can't win a battle without attacking the enemies.