CHAPTER XX

The sound of broken twigs and murmurs from the left side of the pool got our attention. Good thing we are on the not so lighted part they didn't notice us yet. When I look back to Grae gone is the smile on his face and back is the ruthless mafia prince.

"Get up" he whispered and help me got up from where I sit. I walked towards the unwanted guests to hear them clearly. "Where the fuck are you going?" he said, annoyed from my action. "I know what I am doing" nakakunot na ngayon ang noo ko.

"Nasa third floor daw sila sabi ng informant natin" I heard one of the guy said, so a spy is lurking in the hotel without us knowing. "Bring 20 of your best fighters, the rest pumunta kayo sa may bandang gubat nandun ang back up 5 kilometers east." Gosh kami nga ang pakay ng mga 'to. We are suppose to have some free time here but too bad walang bakasyon ang kalaban sa pagpatay sa amin.

I was about to take another step when strong arms circled my waist and pulled me to him. " You idiot! You almost got caught" he hissed beside my ear tumingin kasi yung isa kung saan kami ngayon. I am now leaning against him and for a moment all I can feel is his muscled chest at my back, I can even smell his scent. Gah! Perverted thoughts go away I don't need you right now!

"Go and tell the others" he pushed me a little. Buti naman nakaka suffocate masyado yung presence nya within that little distance. "How about you?" tanong ko sa kanya. " I'll try to stop them, now move" he pushed me harder this time kaya tumakbo nalang ako pabalik sa hotel.

I knock at the first door I saw on the third floor. Brylle open the door his eyes are half close magulo din ang buhok nya. " Ren, bakit?" his voice is raspy and he look puzzled not expecting to see me knocking in front of their door. "Twenty skilled men are going to be here in the third floor any moment now inform the others" with that said nanlaki ang mata nya at tumakbo papasok sa room nila maybe to inform his roommates.

I run towards our room. "Yuri wake up" niyugyog ko na yung balikat nya. " Bakit Gab?" she sounded so sleepy. " Enemies are coming make sure Magi is safe" I told her kaya napabalikwas sya ng tayo at nag kalkal ng weapon sa gamit nya. I get my guns and some daggers from my bag, I also bring the rifle that Jace gave to me.

Our door suddenly open, I quickly point my gun to whoever he is. "Elle!" gosh si Clay lang pala good thing I didn't pull the trigger. "More or less 20 assassins are coming be ready" he nodded, I remembered Grae I run towards the door. "Where are you going?" tanong nya habang nakasunod sa akin. "Helping Grae I left him there in the pool."

"I'm coming with you" tumatakbo na din sya ngayon. " No. You stay here and help them" matigas kong sabi sa kanya. " But-" aangal pa sana sya when I stop and look at him coldly. " You stay here and help the others" it sounded like an order, sa wakas he stop following me.

I use the stairs ang tagal kasi ng elevator, 2 guys are coming my way but before they notice my presence binaril ko na sila don't worry my silencer ang gamit ko, I don't want the other guests to panic. I reached the ground floor and run towards the back of the hotel.

I am meters away from the pool when out of nowhere a guy attack me which took me by surprise. I didn't expect it kaya tinamaan ako sa mukha. Gosh ang ilong ko, it's bleeding. I wipe it harshly using the back of my palm at sinugod ang tampalsang sumuntok sa akin. I kick his leg na nagpaluhod sa kanya, I jump and twisted his neck using my legs which killed him.