CHAPTER LXIII

"Grae tell your father we will have an emergency meeting."

"Lorenz call the other heads. I'll talk to Pops, let's meet in ten at the conference room."

I turned my heel and headed to Pops. We need to set aside other issues, now is not the right time for that. Luckily, Grae quickly obliged and walked fast towards his Father's room. I knock three times when I reached his door and not long enough I heard movements from the other side. Pops opened it with his sleepy expression and with disheveled hair. His confident kasi alam nyang walang ibang maglalakas ng loob na kumatok sa pintuan nya without informing him ahead aside from me.

"Hime, what's the matter?" naghihikab nyang tanong sa akin.

"We got a lead, I've already ordered Lorenz to call the others" I paused and look at my watch" You've got five minutes to prepare Pops. I'll go ahead." I left his front door when he nodded. Dumiretso na ako sa conference room, I maintained my serious expression when I saw Grae and his father inside.

"Ojou" Gianfranco politely nodded at me. I manage to give him a small nod in respond before I went to my seat. We sat there in silence waiting for the others to arrive. It's only past 2 am but we need not to waste time for every second counts. Isa pa, masyado ng matagal ang issue na to.

Maya maya pa dumating na yung iba na magugulo pa ang buhok at halata mo yung antok sa mga mukha nila. "Ren anong meron? May emergency ba?" Brylle whispered he occupied the seat on my left nasa kanan ko naman si Yuri.

"We'll just wait for Pops, malalaman mo din" tumango lang sya sa sinabi ko and lean his head on my shoulder at naghihikab pa. He has been like this since he got here and I just let him. Ito lang kasi ang pwede kong pambawi sa lahat ng nagawa nya at sa nararamdaman nya para sa akin. Sanay na din naman sila na ganito si Brylle sa akin well except for Grae na halos mag isang linya nalang yung kilay habang nakatingin sa amin.

The door opens at pumasok si Pops, everyone greeted him which he just nodded and proceeded to the seat on the center beside Grae's father. "I apologize for waking all of you at this wee hour but this one is urgent. Lorenz you can start."

"Di ba teacher nyo yan?" side comment ni Brylle pagtayo ni sir Lorenz. Tinanguan ko nalang sya at ngfocus na sa screen.

"Alejandro Santiago or the current boss of Mortifer mafia is hiding here" on screen is an aerial view of his location. It was a big place in the mountains, a perfect place if you want to be MIA. The terrain and the vast forest easily concealed the building at the center. "It took us a lot of time before our asset finally infiltrates their area of defense. And what's surprising is, that place is in the Philippines and right now his army is getting stronger and larger."

"What?" Gianfranco recovered first, kaya sya ang unang nakapag react. "That place is ours, how can mortifer fortify his soldiers without our knowledge" he looks pissed. His knuckles were turning white from clenching his hands too tight. Kahit naman ako nabigla din, I thought after their first attack sa gangster arena humina na ng tuluyan ang Mortifer sa Pilipinas.

"How many soldiers did Santiago have as of this time?" tanong ko kay Lorenz and the others also nodded.

"According to my source, roughly 700 mortifer members were stationed there. Alejandro is gathering all his remaining troops around the world."

"That means we need to move now. We won't wait until he can gather them all. Yamamoto headquarters in the Philippines is manned by three hundred men. But we can send the best people from different factions of Yamamoto around the globe." Pops is right, pag pinatagal pa namin to baka mas lalo lang silang lumakas.