🐍10🐍

I woke up all sweaty and drenched from the dream I just had

I woke up all sweaty and drenched from the dream I just had. I was hot and needy after Marco commented about his lunch on the table. That was more than twelve hours ago.

Last night, after he left, I took a shower, and for the first time, I touched myself. I wouldn't have, but my nipples were aching badly, causing a wicked thrum between my thighs. I tried slapping my pussy like he did, and that did it for me.

Marco knew just how to unravel me. Did he have experience with many women? I know we're nothing but friends. No. We're not friends but acquaintances. Even that didn't sit right with me. What also doesn't sit right with me is his possessiveness and politeness. I want the ruthless Marco so I can get my job done easier. Not the Marco who makes me want a man's touch, the one who takes me out in the evening or calls me baby and lioness.

The crazy thing is Clara Martinez likes it. She appreciated a man who was straightforward about the type of man he was.

She likes how his touch is like no other.

She liked it when he called her beautiful because no one else had.

She liked that he was assertive and knew what he wanted.

Clara even likes his eyes on her.

It's scary because it shouldn't be that easy with Marco. No matter how much I fight, he fights back and makes me forget we did. He never questioned the motel when he showed up yesterday in that damn black-and-white suit looking like the epitome of masculine sensuality. I hated the way Ana fucked him with her eyes. I wanted to erase that memory from her head, and it's not my place.

What should I even think after he bought me many food options yesterday? He didn't care to spend money on me—the first woman he has taken out is me. He didn't ask me for anything in return and even thanked me. I'm playing with fire and will get burned because no one has done this for me, especially a man—the same men I criticise highly for their atrocity.

Marco is atrocious but also a gentleman, and I like both. It's wrong, but his vicious fucking makes me forget, and the gentleman makes me want more.

I ran my hands over my face and groaned. I want Marco again, but we've set a line between feeding our desires. I could see it in his eyes when he battled whether to kiss me even after he said he didn't kiss. That's good because I don't know how I'd behave if he kissed me.

I got out of bed and stretched. It's a beautiful morning, so I open the curtains to allow light inside the bedroom. I could run from all this, but he said he would find me, and I don't fucking doubt it. He meant it, so I don't bother with it.

I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth before getting under the cold spray. That damn thing instantly hardens my nipples, and I'm touching myself again. The cold water sprays on my hair, down the valley of my breasts and to my hand massaging my clit. A breathy moan left my parted lips, and I inch my middle finger lower to my opening.