Epilogue

I watch my wife move with grace in the long dress that she has in her hands at her broad hips

I watch my wife move with grace in the long dress that she has in her hands at her broad hips. Her beach waves are wild in the wind, and her feet are bare.

Christ.

My wife is beautiful.

"Husband?"

"Mhm?"

We've just come off our honeymoon, and I'd take her right back if Neva didn't want us around. When I say we've been on our honeymoon, I mean we've been enjoying our new house in Russia.

I took her.

I had her in the kitchen, in the bedroom, on the balcony, under the sky, and in the corridors. There was no room or corner where I did not please my wife.

"—in the jet. Can you focus and quit looking at my ass?"

"No." I grin, pulling her to my chest. "Not when you're wearing nothing beneath this dress."

"That's your fault. I woke up with you eating my cunt like a starved man, and you keep destroying all my undergarments."

"You say this like I don't get you new pairs every week."

"You destroy the comfortable ones."

"They're all comfortable, L'vitsa. Admit that you're bare, wanting me to take what's mine every chance I get." I nip her earlobe and ride my hand up her smooth thigh.

"You caught me, so what will you do about it?" His breath flutters and her chest heaves up and down, reminding me of the feel of her hard, thick nipples in my mouth earlier.

"Don't tempt me, baby. I'd have to kill every man that sees what belongs to me." She reaches for my cock from behind, and I groan. I'm hard as a fucking rock, and I can have her kneel whilst I full her mouth. I don't even suggest it before she starts begging for it.

"It's happened before."

"That was a woman, and she saw me pounding your tight pussy. She saw nothing else."

"We can hide behind that mountain of sand." She pointed to what looked like a shovelled pile of sand dug up for a grave.

"I think not." I frown, not questioning Camilo's antics on his island. "Then you'll have to explain to our sweet girl why her mother has sand in her hair or has mascara bleeding from her eyes."

"Later, then?"

"Promise," I kiss her neck, and she gives me easy access. "Now, let's—"

"Mamita!"

"She found us." I chuckle, stepping away from Clara to spare this princess innocence.

"Hey, Angelita."

"Papa!"

I yielded to catch Neva as she flew in my arms. "Woah, there, big girl." I laughed, standing with her and winked at Clara. I rubbed her belly with my free hand. I kissed Neva's right cheek, and she placed one on my left. "What did Marta feed you?" I tickle her, and she starts to giggle.