🐍11🐍

The excitement I feel when I land in Russia again is indescribable

The excitement I feel when I land in Russia again is indescribable. I walk out of the terminal with a suitcase to the bus station, and his deep voice stops me. "You couldnt have passed your heartless bastard, L'vitsa."

I bite my bottom lip and turn. "What are you doing here?" His eyes drop to my lips, and I close my eyes to contain myself. It's been a hefty three days, but I needed to stop it.

"I came to pick up the sexy lady in blue." I rolled my eyes. "Ah, baby." He taps his tongue on the roof of his and grabs my waist, "What have I said about rolling these eyes?"

"I don't—" I gasped when he slapped my ass and gripped it. "Marco." I looked around, but no one was watching us. He has got to stop that.

"The only time I want you rolling those brown eyes is when I'm filling you with cock or eating your juicy pussy. To make it simpler—when you're coming for me." My mouth opened with a gasp because he was serious about this. "Do you understand me?"

"No." He rolled his eyes so I could do whatever I wanted.

"You make me want to punish you." He growls, and I swallow.

"How?" He smirks.

"Keep that attitude tonight, and I might just have my dessert since you won't let me fuck you. I've been thinking of this pussy all day."

"Can you stop? We're in public." I hissed and removed his hands from my body.

"Nobody gives a fuck, baby." He sighs, taking my suitcase. "We aren't fucking in the middle of the street."

"You're very foul-mouthed."

"You like it. I thought you said you would stay away from me."

"I'll take my suitcase and walk back inside that airport."

"The fuck you will." He grabs my waist and leads me to his car. "Did you dress for me?" He slaps my ass again before opening the backseat and placing my suitcase there.

"Nope. I had a male friend pick it out." His head snaps to look at me, and I'm trying hard not to laugh.

"Repeat that?" He voices angrily, and I shrug.

"You heard me." He remains quiet and opens my car door for me.

I sit inside, confused as to why he has gone silent. I don't tell him it's a joke either. Marco slides into the drivers seat and puts on his shades. I only stare at him as his grip tightens on the wheel when he drives out of the airport.

"Are we going to dinner now?"

"No." His tone is final, and I roll my eyes. I wasn't his, so why was he acting like an asshole? I was free to do what I wanted, and getting another man's validation was not one.

"Where are we going then?"

"Mall." I keep my mouth shut because I'd only lash out at him for being a possessive brute.