💀28💀

I tracked Giulia's cell phone and found her location

I tracked Giulia's cell phone and found her location. Oh, Clara had better fucking be there. I'm not leaving Mexico without her, and fuck if she will get away from me this time. I've searched long enough, and now that I have her where I need her, she won't get away again.

We're at the military base, and I don't even fucking eat the cardboard food, according to how Sasha describes it. The fucker's work here is to do nothing, he can leave. The last thing I want to hear is his fucking grin directed at me. I'll wait until he gets a fucking woman that makes him fucking mad for her.

The structure of Javier's safehouse comes on the screen, and I frown. I'm hearing sounds like a saw or something. I can't access the cameras because someone turned them off before I reverted to option two.

Giulia's phone is also inside a room. It's either with her or Javier took it from her. How the fuck did Javier even get her? Clara did it, and fuck if I'm not mad. She could have done all her fucked up shit, but including Butterfly in this fucking mess was the last straw. Giulia is pregnant, for fuck's sake.

Adrik will be a father. My best friend, pakhan and brother will become a fucking father, and I know he will do his best at it. I thought of kids once but discarded that thought years ago. Then Clara came, and she didn't want to either. I shouldn't be jealous, but this reunion makes me happy for Adrik. He deserves it more than anything else.

He deserves Giulia by his side so he can stop acting hard-headed. Life just fucking throws obstacles at you, and if you're not strong enough, that's it for you in this world. I packed my shit and went to the aeroplane parked in the centre of the base. I don't care, but I searched for faults before we allowed Bogdan to fly it.

Sasha is so fucking stupid for even coming here with us. Did he forget he was a refugee? That jackass would regret his decision one way or another. Just fucking wait.

"You alright?" Adrik comes and hands me a whiskey.

"Why shouldn't I be?" I shrugged and threw the drink back. "Is there vodka?" He cocks a brow, mocking me.

"You only drink vodka when you're out of it."

"Then get me that fucking- Nevermind." I forgot this man had a damn demon since he sent Giulia away. "I'll get it myself." He nods and leaves me be. I wondered what the fuck she looked like now. I'm still fucking angry, but do I want to hurt her. I fucking do because she left me!

Just two hours and we'd reunite-good or fucking bad. I don't care.