Photos and Facts

So here we are at the end of "Yuriality." As to once again save you guys time and scrolling through chapters, I'll be taking all the original separated "fun facts" and putting them here into one chapter. I'll be looking through my notes as well as some unpublished items to make sure I everything here in this chapter and hopefully so it'll remain as is and no longer need updates. I'll also be putting two images. Here they are:

The knife used by the protagonist since it actually matters at some point

The knife used by the protagonist since it actually matters at some point. No worries about remembering it too much, just keep in mind this one is the butterfly knife and the other, shown in "Just Monika," is a switchblade. They'll both be referred to as such.

And just to keep the trend of showing the protagonists weapon, here's the handgun he's been using:

Although he says he's gonna "take a guess and say it's a Glock 19," you can very obviously tell in the image that the pictured gun is a Glock 19 based on the markings on the slide

Although he says he's gonna "take a guess and say it's a Glock 19," you can very obviously tell in the image that the pictured gun is a Glock 19 based on the markings on the slide. You can even see that it's a Gen 4. Just something I noticed when reading over the story once again.

And that's it for images. Without further ado, let's get onto facts.

1. The journal entry that the protagonist writes in the beginning was actually supposed to have some sort of relevance, however the idea for it was scrapped in the final version. Throughout some parts of the story, I would add something like "Journal Entry Updated" and have a separate book called "Danny's Journal" where you could keep track of these entries. They were also supposed to include images of the actual pages themselves for added effects. An example would be one of the ideas that was unused in the final version where the protagonist is hiding from a crazed Yuri, and the writing was supposed to suddenly cut off, indicating he was found or something.

2. I think at some point Maegan was intended to be a choice that could be picked at the end. I don't have any chapters or writings supporting this kind of ending, but I do have some left over notes that talked a bit about it, as well as what I can recall from the top of my head. I think if the choice between Monika and Yuri was exactly even, he would go for Maegan, but that last part I can't really confirm until I find it in some sort of writing in my notes.