17 - The Brawl Pt. 2

Takemitchi came running back, "GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM!" He jumped onto Koko's back and wrapped his arms around his neck, causing the black-haired boy to lose his grip on Chifuyu, which led him to drop the kid.

The boy with the undercut tried to catch his breath from the ground as he watched his friend begin to tighten his hands around Kokonoi's throat. He had blood dripping from the side of his mouth that he wiped off, but it didn't bother him.

"The fuck... you think... you're doing?" Koko said between struggling breaths trying to untangle the blonde boy's hands from his neck.

"I may not be as good as you all in fighting, BUT I'M NOT BACKING DOWN!" Takemitchi declared.

Kokonoi elbowed Takemitchi in the stomach, which caused him to loosen his grip, but he still held on until finally, Koko was able to lean forward with enough force to send the boy flying to the ground. Takemitchi skidded across the floor, his face filling with cuts and scratches from the rocks on the ground—The boy lay there groaning from the pain.

"Finished already?" Inui asked.

Having forgotten about Chifuyu, the boy swept the other two boys' legs from the ground, and they both fell, banging their heads on the floor. "Shit." One of them muttered out, grabbing his head.

Chifuyu ran over to Takemitchi and helped him up. "Shit, dude. You look rough." He chuckled.

"Hell, look at yourself!" The blonde boy responded.

"Let's take these mother fuckers down."

As Koko and Inui were getting up from the ground, the two boys ran in their direction before they had time to react and jumped on them, causing them to fall back down.

Chifuyu's legs were on either sides of Inui as he sat on his stomach, pounding the pale blonde's face with punches, one after the other, switching between fists. His knuckles filled with the blood that poured out of Inui's nose and mouth as the boy groaned out in pain. Inui managed to land a hit back, but it didn't faze Chifuyu.

Soon enough, Inui was finished, and the boy with the undercut slowly stopped his pounding. Moving his fits to his side, blood dripped off his hands and onto the ground.

"I win," Chifuyu let out, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

Chifuyu looked over to watch Takemitchi's progress and saw the boy managed to land a hit on Koko's face which caused blood to drip down from his cheek, but he easily got out of the position as he licked the blood that approached his mouth.

"Did ya think it'd be that easy?" The boy said, sticking out his tongue and flipping Takemitchi to the ground.

He grabbed Takemitchi's shirt as he sat above him, which lifted him a bit. Koko raised his elbow and formed a fist but paused before he began to strike. "Now, ima tell you one more time: Join Tenjiku or die."

Takemitchi's face, filled with bruises and blood from all he endured, managed to let out a few words as he spat his bloody saliva onto Kokonoi's face.

"Fuck. you."

Koko landed his punch directly on the boy's face, sending him flying back down to the floor as his head bounced from the impact. Nearly unconscious on the ground, the black-haired boy knew one more punch was all it would take to finish him off. He readied his hand as he laughed with a sinister tone. "Goodbye, Takemitchi."

Before he could land it, Chifuyu ran over and tackled the black-haired boy. "TAKEMITCHY!!" He cried out. Kokonoi didn't have time to process what had just happened, and before he knew it, he was being struck by Chifuyu's bloody fists.