2 - Hanma Shuuji

The boy stood beside him, with a haircut in the style of a mohawk with blond tips. He looked up with a smile that screamed wicked. The Toman members began to mutter amongst themselves as they didn't know how to respond to the situation.

"Hanma?" A purple-haired boy let out in an intrigued manner.

"The fuck is he doing here?" Another added.

"Hanma Shuuji?"

"Didn't Mikey like, totally beat his ass up?" One member commented to the other as he nodded.

"Everyone, SHUT THE HELL UP!" Draken loudly says as the group quiets down.

     Hanma spoke up, "As you all know, the Headless Angel had no leader. And with our defeat, it seemed only fitting that we fall under Toman."

"Wait, what?" A brown-haired boy asked.

"That means Toman'll have—"

"Shit, Toman's huge!" A boy stated.

"Toman! Toman! Toman!" The gang members chant.

"And also," Mikey adds in with a calm voice, staring at a boy in the crowd with glasses. "Kisaki Tetta... fuck outta here!" Everyone turns to face Kisaki—a boy about the height of Mikey—in a shocking way, not knowing what this was.

"Shit, I told Mikey all about Kisaki's plans, but I didn't expect him to get fired from Toman." Chifuyu whispered to himself. "That shit's crazy."

     Kisaki quickly ran up to Mikey and raised his voice at him. "YOU CAN'T FIRE ME, MIKEY. YOU NEED ME." He persuasively declared to him. "YOU. NEED. ME!" His eyes widened as he grew desperate for the boy to agree with him.

"I heard all about your plan to ruin Toman, Kisaki." Mikey said to the boy, nodding his head to the side in disappointment, "Taking down Baji? That shit's low, man.

"Just who the fuck do you think you are anyways?" He added as he took a step closer to the boy with glasses, staring him down.

     As he walked up to Kisaki, he made heavy eye contact with him, making sure that Kisaki saw every single ounce of his dark, empty, hollow eyes that were guaranteed to give anyone chills.

"I never needed you, and I will never need you."

     The members began to whisper amongst themselves as they watched Kisaki's attempted confrontation to avoid being kicked out of Toman.

"He was responsible for Baji's death?"

"Shit." Someone muttered.

"Damn, what da hell? I'd murder him myself."

    Hanma walks up behind the boy with glasses playing a hand on his shoulder, "Hold up, Mikey. If Kisaki's out, I'm out too." He let out.

"So be it." Mikey said as he changed his gaze to Hanma. "Ken-Chin, get these fuckers outta my face."

     Before Draken could get to them, they had turned away and began walking down the steps. Everyone eyed them as they walked away from the shrine, intending to beat their asses. But, they held back their urges as there was no point in doing so.

     Hands in their pockets, Hanma follows behind Kisaki. He lowers his head to a downward position and pushes his glasses up with his fingers, "So, you know what to do next, right?" Kisaki whispered to him.

    The tall boy nodded in response, "Find the girl."

_______________________