12 - Izana Kurokawa

Draken and Mikey's eyes widened as they couldn't believe it and waited for him to continue.

"How in the hell did this guy manage to do that?" They both thought.

"Mikey-Kun... He's working with Kisaki." The boy said as his eyes became serious.

"That son of a bitch, again?" Draken asked as he was finishing up tying Mikey's hair he rolled his eyes. "Just can't keep his hands off of Mikey."

"What's his name?" Mikey asked.

"Izana..." Takemitchi responded in a concerned voice. "Mikey-Kun... he's— he's bad news. He wants revenge on you, and I don't know why..."

Mikey didn't seem to show an ounce of emotion towards the fact that Tenjiku's leader was out to get him, but then again, he never was the type to express anything. Maybe it was because he didn't want to, or perhaps it was because he didn't know how to.

"Izana, huh?" He repeated the name as he looked around the room, hoping to remember meeting anyone by that name or hearing any mentions of the boy.

"Nope, don't know any Izana's." He said, holding his hand to his chin.

He turned to Draken as he leaned on the couch behind him, "Me neither." At that moment, while the three boys were in thought, attempting to piece everything together, Emma walked in with a tray of snacks and juice.

"Just who the hell is this so-called 'Izana'?" One of the guys muttered.

"Izana?" Emma asked, intruding on the conversation. "He's my brother." She told them. Every single one of them glanced at her in disbelief because of her words.

"He's— What?"

"Izana Kurokawa. He's my brother...?" She repeated confusedly.

Takemitchi was trying to piece it together because he knew Mikey and Shinichiro were her brothers after figuring out she was related to Mikey in the first place. He was just as confused as the others were.

Mikey had the most puzzled look of them all.  Pointing to himself with his mouth dropped open, "But... I'm your brother?" He said in a statement that sounded like a question.

"My other brother, silly." She told him as she chuckled, "The one I grew up with—" She caught her words. "Well... partly grew up with." She looked at the others, "He got sent to a so-called 'school' when I was very young, and I never saw him again. I do hope he's well."

Emma didn't care if someone was bad news. She always saw the good in people, especially if they were family. She had a heart of gold—something which Draken always admired but never did get to tell her.

After Emma told them what she knew about the boy, it just left the boys even more puzzled than before. "It just doesn't make sense," Takemitchi said, shaking his head. "Why would he even be after Mikey if he never met him in the first place? Plus, Mikey doesn't even know about this guy."

"What do you mean Mikey never knew about Izana?" Emma asked Takemitchi in a questioning manner before turning her gaze at her brother, "And Mikey, why are you so surprised? I've told you about him before." She stared at Mikey, who just stared back at her with a blank stare.

"Kurokawa?" She repeated the name to him as his blank stare remained. "You never listen, do you!?" Emma raised her voice at her brother. "I've told you about him before!"

He chuckled nervously, scratching his head because he truly didn't remember. "Either way, Takemitchy's partially right. But still, he knows more about me than I do him..." Mikey stated.