7 - Girls

"Dude, is he wrong, though? The ball literally pounded you in the stomach." Draken added.

     "Alright, guys. I get it." Takemitchi said, sighing in a joking manner, "I get it. I'm trash."

    "Man, I wish we could keep playing, but I got to make sure my sisters are in bed. My mom's out again." The purple-haired boy stated. "See ya guys later." He waved as he ran off to his bike,

     "Yeah, Ima head back too," Hakkai said, "See ya." The boy followed shortly behind him.

     Chifuyu was still on the field practicing his dribbling skills with the ball, and Mikey had you on his mind. "What'd you guys think of Y/N?" He asked Draken and Takemitchi curiously.

     Draken smiled. He had some sort of idea as to why he was asking about you. "I thought Chifuyu'd be the one to ask, but... she's cool." He looked at the commander to watch his reaction to what he'd say next, "Pretty too."

     Mikey's face flushed a bit. The tall boy smirked, Takemitchi nodded.

     "The hell're you nodding for, Takemitchy? You got Hinata, don't ya?" Draken mentioned.

     "Shit, yeah, I do."

     "The hell you mean, 'Shit'?" Draken asked in an angered tone. "You forgot you had a girl?"

     Mikey whacked Takemitchi's head. "Treat her with respect, Takemitchy. There aren't many good ones like her that are left. Don't ever let there be an ounce of disrespect to her, or I'll beat the shit outta ya myself."

     If there was one thing Mikey stood for, it was for women to be treated with the utmost respect—as royalty. As if they were the gems of society, and he imagined they were. Mikey, especially, believed that you were.

     "YO! CHIFUYU!" Draken called out to the boy. "Get ya ass over here!"

     He ran to grab the ball that was over by the goal and jogged to the group as he caught his breath. "Y-yeah?" He said while heavily breathing. "Takemitchy here nearly forgot about his girl just by the mention of Y/N."

     "IT WASN'T LIKE THAT, I SWEAR!" Takemitchi raised his voice in a frustrated manner, "I JUST GOT CAUGHT IN THE MOMENT! Hina's the one that I love."

     "Why're you guys surprised? This ain't the first time he's reacted to a girl this way." Chifuyu commented. "Wait, wait, wait. Hold up, you guys are talking about Y/N?" He added.

     "We're only teasing you, Takemitchy." Mikey added in, accidentally disregarding Chifuyu's question.

     "Damn, dude. How did a guy like you ever end up with a girl like Hinata, anyways?" Chifuyu asked as he sat next to the boy—the four of them now sitting on the grass—and shrugged off his previous question. The others wanted to know as well.

     "The greatest mystery of Toman." Mikey mockingly said. Draken punched his shoulder.

     "Honestly? I've not a single clue. There isn't a day that goes by where I think she deserves someone better than me." Takemitchi said. "I'm just shit."

     "Felt that." The tall boy stated.

     "Felt that? The hell do you mean beanpole? You don't even have a girl." Mikey said, laughing.

     "Yeah, 'cause he's too busy with your ass, Mikey." Chifuyu joked.

     "Don't tell me—" Takemitchi looked as if he had an idea of who he was speaking about. He covered his mouth with his hand.