Chapter 33: VIP Prisoner

Your head felt dizzy and heavy when you woke up in a room. You propped yourself up carefully and slowly looked around. You stretched like a little girl and rubbed your wet, sleepy , light blue eyes. You swung your legs out of the bed and moved your snowy white, angel wings.

You saw the Sandman and the Easter Bunny, guarding the door and you felt like a prisoner. Prisoner? Not really, you're in a, like a, five star hotel room for crying out loud. There's a neat, medium sized fireplace, a dazzling chandelier on the ceiling; your bed was made of the soften cotton you've ever encountered, a prepared meal on your side table with cookies and cream milk for dessert.

You grinned sweetly and giggled when Sandy waved at you. You waved back politely and Bunnymund secretly glared and groaned.

Pouting, you stood up and looked yourself in the mirror. You grabbed the comb and brushed your long white, snowy hair.

You noticed that the Easter Bunny was attentively looking at you while doing the process. You put back the comb down and turned to the ranger.

"I know you don't trust me. None of you do." You said but the cute, little Sandman raised his wee hand saying that he do trust you.

"Thank you Sandy." You said with a light laugh and became serene after. "Ask me anything, except for my name but you can call me snowflake. That's what Jack Frost named me."

"Jack Frost? That frostbite?" asked the Easter Bunny.

"Yup, but I call him walking refrigerator sometimes or talking freezer." You said and the fluffy, cute little Sandman laughed without letting out a voice.

The Easter Bunny lightly pushed Sandy but the laughing Sandman still didn't stop. You gave out a small laugh and covered your mouth. Suddenly, someone knocked at the door and the two straightened and became serious. The Easter Bunny opened it and you saw the man in the red suit.

"I see you're already awake." He said with his Russian accent. You shot him an obliging smile and nodded. "She seems harmless." Whispered North to the Tooth fairy.

"Don't be fooled mate." Interrupted Bunnymund and gazed at you, "We still don't know her."

The Sandman ignored what the bunny ranger said and joyfully flew towards you. You giggled and enjoyed Sandy's work floating around you.

The Tooth fairy smiled and observed you while you're enjoying the scenery. "I want to talk to her. Privately." She said and everyone obeyed.

Closing the door, the lithe Tooth fairy flew closer to you and touched your hair and face gently. "I want to ask you something." She started and stood in front of you while floating in the air.

"What is your relationship with the little boy?" she continued and you stared at her purple bright eyes.

"How did you know that he's with me?" you asked curiously.

"One of my forms collected his tooth." She explained and took out a small box and handed it out to you.

"Wait. He didn't tell me about this." you thought. "Tha- that means… you saw his memories?" you asked nervously and she nodded.

"Yes. I did and I saw you in it." She said and touched both of your hands. "You're his mother, aren't you?"

You took a step back and touched the box firmly. You haven't glimpsed at the beautiful fairy and didn't talk for a while.

"And he didn't know." She added and put her hands on your shoulders. "I know that we already met. We all met you but I don't understand why I can't remember it."

"Tooth, I'm in the past because of Pitch. He did something with the time using Ziel's gloves." You explained formally but she doesn't know what you're telling her. "North knows about the gloves but I don't know if he'll believe me. Plus, the only way out is that Jack must remember me. We're running out of time. We can't be in the past forever. If I didn't do this right, I won't exist and Jef as well."

It's hard to take it all in for the Tooth fairy. She doesn't know what to say or do. "Don't tell this to the others. I have to do this." you added.

"Are you sure? We- we can help." She said thoughtfully.

"No. Jack's getting close in remembering. I just hope Pitch won't tempt him." You said and sighed. "I want your fellow guardians to trust me whole heartedly. I want them to decide for themselves about me. I know Sandy already likes me." You said and giggled. "How about you? Do you trust me?"

"I can feel that we're very close. So I do trust you." She said and gave you a quick hug.

"Yes. We're very close but we had a rough start when you first met me." You said and gave out a boastful laugh.

"What?" she asked cunningly with a worried look on her face.

"Don't mind that." You responded and smiled. "I think the other guardians want to know something about me too."

The Tooth fairy nodded and went outside to call her fellow guardians. It took them a couple of minutes to come back. You don't really know what's going on but you can hear them talking to each other is hush voices.

You stared outside the window and you can see all the white snow on the ground, trees and rocks. This reminded you of the young guardian. You sighed deeply and your eyes became soft and worried about Jef and Jack.

"I don't know when will I come back…" you whispered softly touched the window and felt the cold of winter. "I know you'll be searching…"