Chapter 28: Memories

The Toothfairy was busy checking her tooth collection. Every case has a picture of every child around the world. She cheerfully arranged them and went to the center of her realm after. She's staring at the new deliveries of tooth when suddenly one of her forms went forth while reaching out the whitest teeth that it saw.

Tooth gasped when she took a glimpse of the white, shining tooth. She has never seen anything like it, except for the stories of Jack Frost's clean teeth. She gingerly took it and analyzed it thoroughly. Her purple round eyes sparkled with excitement and smiled widely while staring at it.

The Toothfary looked at the form that bought the dazzling tooth and said, "Great job! Wonder whom this tooth belongs to. This is the first time I saw it and I'm pretty excited for that kid to lose more of his tooth!"

But something's wrong when the Toothfairy tried to find the case. There's no record of it. She again searched but still, no luck. The form who took Jef's took suddenly flew beside her mistress and whispered to her.

"What?" asked Tooth in shock, "That can't be. That boy is about seven years old you say? That's not possible. I should've collected more of the boy's tooth but I have no records of him."

The form shrugged his shoulders and sent Tooth thinking. The Toothfairy gazed at the tooth she was holding firmly for a while and thought of something. She can visualize the boy's memories.

"Maybe that could work. It's pretty mysterious that I don't know this boy." She murmured.

Tooth concentrated and closed her eyes as she put your son's tooth in the palm of her hand. Like having a nightmare, the Toothfairy shook her head with her eyes closed as she looked in the boy's memories. She can see a boy with dark brown hair, (your eye color) eyes lying in a blue crib basket.

Tooth also saw the boy gripping on a finger with his tiny, cute hand. Suddenly, she saw a teen white-haired boy smiling at the baby boy and beside him was an angel. That angel gave something to the baby boy, a rattle, but not just any rattle. It's made of ice and frost that will never melt. The baby boy shook it cheerfully and heard a soothing, magical bell sound.

The vision changed. The joyful, sweet scene lately turned into dark and evil one. It's Pitch and the weird part was she was in the vision, as well as her fellow guardians. By the looks of it, Tooth noticed that they're all protecting the baby. She quickly threw the white tooth and didn't notice that she did it. Fortunately, one of her forms caught it and they all sighed in relief.

"What was that?" whispered the worried Tooth fairy. "Why is Jack Frost in the vision? Who is the baby and the angel?" she thought and felt befuddled.

She doesn't know what think. She and the other guardians were in the vision that made her abruptly put the winter spirit's son's tooth in a small box. She carefully wrapped it and decided to go to North's.

On a tree branch, lies a young boy, still sleeping peacefully. He repositioned himself clumsily and fell over the tree. Instantaneously, the winter spirit caught him before he landed on the ground and chuckled at his son.

Jef, with his eyes wide, got stunned and frozen. He shook his head madly and Jack put the boy down carefully. Your son looked around, searching for you, and saw you lying in the snow, still in slumber. Jef smiled and gazed at his young dad and said, "What time did she came back last night?"

"I think… about three In the early morning." Said Jack and furrowed his eyebrows.

The winter spirit's son grinned and sat beside you. The young guardian's eyes soften as he gazed at you too.