Chapter 53:New Guradian?

Your son opened his eyes wide. He was laying on his own bed but not the room he used to know. There were his car collections, neatly arranged in a small shelf. He looked around and he knew this was his not old room. Then suddenly, his door opened. "Rise and shine sleeping handsome!" you said. And to his surprise, you were back to your own self. Your guardian self. Your son still didn't know what was going on. "Was it all a dream?" he asked and then you laughed. "Of course it was not!" you said and hugged your son. "We did it Jef. I'm so proud of you!" "Bu­ but­ the fights and the­the.... " then he paused. A name came out of his lips, "Ashen..." he whispered. "I'm sorry sweetie... That's the way it is. But you know what... she's still here, watching over you. You are her friend and she will never leave you. She's here even though you can't see her." You explained with a smile and Jef nodded cheerfully. "Now... go outside and see your dad." You added and winked. Jef got excited and he didn't notice at first but it's winter! His favorite season. He didn't know the answer why he loves winter so much but, now he knows. He quickly went outside and saw his young dad making joke on people who doesn't see him. "Dad!" shouted his son and the young guardian quickly turned around. Jack smiled and welcomed his son with a wide, open hand. Jef ran to him and hugged his young dad fiercely. "Whoa kiddo! Take it easy!" he said with a chuckle. "It is like you haven't seen me for years!" "Well, I really missed you. You and mom. Maybe because you didn't tell me sooner!" he said angrily and that made Jack Frost laughed. "Your mood is like your mom's. Sweet at first and then... well... furious after a few seconds" said Jack with a smirk on his cute, pale face. You were walking towards them and then something was going on. You looked at the sky and you know what those lights mean. North was calling for a guardian meeting. You looked at Jack with your worried eyes saying, "Tell me this is trouble." Jack shrugged with a grin. "Let's find out!" he shouted and added, "Wind!" "No, no, no, no, no!" you objected but you were too late. "Take us to the North Pole!" continued Jef and you three are on your way to North's toy factory palace. After a few minutes, they arrived. You, Jack and your son were in North's palace. You saw the big jolly, old fellow smiling with excitement. He was dancing around with his little elves. Jack called North a lot of times before he could get his attention. "What's up North? You called us just to have a party?" said the young guardian furiously. "What? Of course not! But if you suggest we could­" "No North! Party is not my thing." Intervened Jack Frost. Bunnymund arrived as well as the two other guardians. They were all curious of what was going on. They talked to North and everyone was surprised about the news. "MIM chose a new guardian!" said North loudly with a guffaw. "Can you believe it?!" "Really?!" said JEf excitedly "Who was it?" "You mean... who WERE they?" corrected North with a big smile. "Nothing happened like this before but because of the events that happened, I think nothing is impossible. I mean, Snowflake and Jef went back in time which is impossible but now we know that it is possible so..." "Could you please, tell who are the new guardians?" said Bunnymund irritatedly as ever. "I still have to finish something!" "Something?" said the young guardian, giving him, again, his naughty, mischievous grin. "Is that something had to do with your pocket books, love story reader?" added Jack with a laugh. "Enough!" you shouted and everyone stopped. "Let's start, shall we?" "OK!" said North, "Don't get to surprised now. Our first guardian..... is no other than.... Jef Wynter Frost" "What?!" All of you said in unison and then the place went silent. "What do you mean? He's only a child!" you argued. "Don't look at me. Tell that to MIM." Said North avoiding you gaze. "But, I'll explain. Yes, Jef is still a child but he already have a center that MIM saw inside him. I agree to him because I saw it myself. He cares so much for his friends in need. Many children don't have friends or someone to turn to. Now, that is JEf's job. He knows it best because he already felt to be that experience and that is what would make him a guardian." When North stopped, Jef smiled at his son and winked. Jack looked at you and realize you were thinking deep. "So what's you decision?" he said. You smiled and shook your head, "Do you want to be a guardian kiddo?" asked Jack and gazed at his young son, smiling back at his young dad. "Yes!" said Jef, "Of course I will. But.... I'll miss school..." he added with a frown. "Don't worry, you still can go to school. Few kids need you to be their friend there." You explained and hugged him. "Thanks... mom" he replied. "Who's the other guardian by the way?" said Jack. "You know him alright. We all know him actually." Said North then crossed his arms. "The other guardian is... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "No other than.... The King of the Golden Times."

Is this story OK or OK? xD This is the final Chapter guys! ^_^ Sorry it took so long. We have a final project and it is due next week! _ we still have to defense it! ­.­ yeah... I'm so exhausted right now. This is my 2nd day without too much sleep :( enjoy the last two chapters! :) What would be my next story? Suggestions anyone? :P bye! x.o.x.o THANKS FOR ALL THE READERS, FOLLOWERS AND SILENT READERS PLEASE VOTE AND LET ME KNOW :)