elf.

FYODOR POV.

on thursday

i had just entered the school and saw dazai, nikolai, sigma and chuuya at the lockers talking. i went to them.

"heyyy guys!" i said.

"heyyy fyodor" i heard everyone but one say.

"heyyy babe" nikolai said and went to hug me.

"heyyy baby" i said.

i hugged him back and kissed his forehead softly and he smiled at it. we continue to hold each other like that.

"fyodor did you get our mark for the biology project?" sigma asked me.

"yes. we got the highest mark possible and ours was the best" i said.

"like always" sigma said.

"for sure" i said.

me and sigma fist bumped. i saw nikolai smile at us both.

we were just talking, all five of us included, but suddenly we were interrupted by the biology teacher.

"sigma lewandowski and fyodor dostoevsky, can you both come to my classroom for a moment?" the biology teacher asked me and sigma.

nikolai let go of me so i could go to the biology classroom with sigma. we started heading our way to the classroom with the teacher and me and sigma were both equally nervous cause we didn't know what's to come.

we got to the biology classroom and she let us in. we walked in and stood there before she went to her desk with her computer and paper work.

"come here, don't worry, i don't bite" the biology teacher said.

me and sigma went a few steps closer to the teacher while still being nervous.

"are we in trouble suddenly?" sigma asked nervously while fidgeting with his fingers.

"no, don't worry sweetie" the biology teacher said.

"then why did you call us here?" i asked.

"well. the student council of the university hasn't been working for a while and the principle has been checking on every students grades and u both seem to have the highest grades in our university. not only do we congratulate you both but we also offer you a spot in the student council. you both can discuss if you want to be apart of it. if you say yes, you will be the only two people in the student council and we can close at that. and also if you say yes, please immediately also discuss the president between you both" the teacher said.

"before we discuss, what will be our jobs at the student council and what will be our personal benefits?" i asked.

"your job will be to do paper work every once in a while and discuss stuff with teachers. you will also be in charge of starting fun events in the school that could bring more joy in our university. and your personal benefits is that you will have your own classroom or well office to work in. it will have a resting area to rest a bit from work. an area where you can get something's to drink or eat, you can also make a cup of coffee or tea there. and you can decorate it to your liking too. the president will have access to the computer in the classroom and the other one can sit nearby if needed. you guys can bring into the office anything you want just nothing illegal. any other questions?" she asked.