sechzig.

NiKOLAi POV

i was sitting in my room. today marks three days ever since i gave birth to alexandra and two days ever since i got back home with her. mykhaila or michelle is now an aunt, mykyta or nikita is now an uncle, i, mykola or nikolai, am now a mom and my mom is now a grandma.

luckily for me, alexandra is rather peaceful and doesn't cry unless she's hungry or had a nightmare.

currently, i'm watching over her since silver is in her crib.

i felt quite happy to be a young mom of such a lovely daughter.

before walking back to my desk, i kissed alexandra on the forehead. i really hope i'll be a good mom for her.

it's a tuesday and a morning so i went to grab my jacket and bag. i went out of my room and went into my siblings room.

"guys i'm leaving to university now. alexandra is in her crib playing with silver" i said.

"alright got it!" mykhaila said.

i smiled and went out of their room before getting my shoes on and leaving the apartment to get to university.

at university

i entered and saw the others like usual and everyday, but this time, fyodor had his chin on dazai's shoulder. i walked up to them.

"heyy guys!" i said.

"oh hi bestie!" sigma said.

"hiiii nikoo!" dazai and chuuya said.

"heyyy baby!" fyodor said.

i smiled and joined them in on the conversation.

"soooo, how's alexandra?" dazai asked.

"she's actually pretty peaceful. she doesn't cry unless she's hungry or had a nightmare. and she'll definitely also cry whenever she gets hurt" i said.

"no but it's a good thing that she's peaceful since babies usually cry a lot" chuuya said.

"yeah. i also heard that babies cry at night to avoid their parents making more children" i said.

"it's true. but you don't live with fyodor so i doubt that" sigma said.

"either way i don't want a second child until me and nikolai are married" fyodor said.

"yeah it's reasonable" sigma said.

it was quite silent now.

timeskip to the two hour long break

all of us were in the student council office. we all had our places for our seating here.

"i finally decided something" fyodor suddenly said.

"decided what? for what?" dazai asked.

"if, when i propose to nikolai, he says no or well anything but a yes, i'm gonna murder people" fyodor said.

"murder all my exes except for yourself and chuuya while you're at it" dazai said.

"bet" fyodor said.

"i'm immediately saying yes so no one's getting murdered" i said.

"nikolai please say no to him, i want my exes gone" dazai said.