siebenundvierzig.

FYODOR POV.

timeskip to january 2023, after the new year cuz yes :33

this was the first time i entered the university building this year technically. i saw the other four so i went up to them. sigma noticed me.

"fyodor!!" sigma said happily and decided to hug me tightly.

"heyyy there sigma!" i said and hugged him back.

the other three also came up to hug me. i hugged them all back as much as i could.

"i can't believe that it's 2023 now" sigma said.

"me neither" chuuya said.

"since it's january 6th, i have to celebrate christmas tomorrow again" i said.

"huh? for what reason?" dazai asked.

nikolai was confused but chose to stay silent.

"in russia, we celebrate christmas on january 7th. thanks to us using the julian calendar for multiple centuries until lenin decided we should use the gregorian calendar, we celebrate christmas on january 7th. of course we still celebrate christmas oftenly on december 24th but we also celebrate on january 7th" i said.

"ohhhhh. so two christmas a year in russia?" dazai asked.

"technically speaking, yes. some russians decide to celebrate both, some celebrate only one of the two. me and my family celebrate both" i said.

"fun" dazai said.

i nodded.

while looking at the others, i suddenly noticed something on sigma's nails, it looked like fake nails.

"uhhhh, sigma? why do you have fake nails on your nails?" i asked sigma.

"finally someone noticed them! and uhhhh, i found these really pretty and since people oftenly mistake me for a girl, why not?" sigma said with his usual giggle.

"hmmm. they really are pretty" i said.

"i know right!" sigma said.

dazai took a closer look at them.

"you're definitely like my princess now" dazai said to sigma.

"i know babe, i know" sigma said.

sigma suddenly gasped and put his school bag down to look for something. he pulled out another pack of fake nails.

"niko, bestie, wanna match?" sigma asked to nikolai.

nikolai suddenly looked at me, knowing he was scared to know if i don't mind it. i gave him a little nod and lightly pushed him closer to sigma so he could know i'm okay with it.

"okayy, give me your hands" sigma said to nikolai.

nikolai gave his hands to sigma. usually nikolai is talkative, but this time he's more silent.

within a few minutes, sigma put on the last fake nail on nikolai and smiled.

"so bestie, what do you think?" sigma asked.

"they look good. i like them" nikolai said.

sigma turned nikolai around.

"so, fyodor? what do you think of your future wife?" sigma asked me.

i looked at his hands to look at the fake nails on his fingers.

"honestly he looks precious with them" i said.

i could see nikolai smile a bit.

"you can keep them to yourself, niko, no need to give them back to me. i exactly bought them for you" sigma said to nikolai.

"okii, thank you bestie" nikolai said.

"you're welcome bestie" sigma said.

sigma hugged nikolai tightly which resulted in nikolai hugging him back.

honestly they both look like really cute besties.

once they both let go of each other, nikolai went to wrap his arms around me. i wrapped an arm around his shoulder so that my hand would rest on his shoulder.

"by the way guys, do you all want to come to eat together this saturday? my mom opened a café and she has very good food and drinks there, for cheap too so it's perfect" dazai said.

"ooooh i'm agreeing" chuuya said.

"me as well" nikolai said.

"if y'all are agreeing then i'm agreeing too of course" sigma said.

"i'm also agreeing then" i said.

"perfect! i'll drop the address and time in the group chat today after university" dazai said.

we all nodded. poe was passing by us and me and him high fived each other.

"didn't expect for you and poe to actually be friends too" chuuya said.

"i know him for longer than i know ranpo basically. and i'm friends with many people in this university" i said.

"and out of everyone in this university, you chose us to be in your friend group" chuuya said.

"and exactly nikolai as your university sweetheart" dazai said.

"high school sweetheart but in university?" i asked.

"yeahhhh" dazai said.

i chuckled.

"no but really. you and nikolai met in university and started dating during your university years. so yes, he's your university sweetheart" dazai added on.

"finally in years you said something smart" i said as a joke.

"hey! i'm not that fucking stupid" dazai said.

"lying won't make you more handsome so that sigma would have the desire to marry you on the spot right now" i said.

"fuck you" dazai said as a joke.

"fuck you more" i said as a joke as well.

i kissed the top of nikolai's head multiple times and god damn.

"baby, your hair is much softer and fluffier than usual" i said.

"probably cause i had shampoo in my hair two times instead of just one time the last time i showered" nikolai said.

"most probably. it smells nice too" i said.

"hehe, thanks babe" nikolai said.

"you're welcome" i said.

i felt like calling him a "pretty girl" too. i leaned down to whisper into his ear with a smirk.

"pretty girl" i whispered into nikolai's ear.

i moved away from his ear and he was visibly blushing.

"what did fyodor tell you?" sigma asked nikolai.

"nothing important" nikolai said.

"hmmm, alright" sigma said.

i guess nikolai is embarrassed to tell people that i call him a girl with some adjective, especially good girl.

TO BE CONTINUED.

a/n : idk how to continue this chapter unfortunately :( but yeah. drink water, don't skip ur meals, stay safe and take care everyone! bye bye sweethearts! <33