vierunddreißig.

FYODOR POV.

we got out of the history classroom and went to our usual spot to talk there.

"you're such a great history teacher already! i just know you'll do great!" chuuya said.

"thanks chuuya. i'm also sure i'll do great as a history teacher" i said.

"also, you know how there's a thing between friends of basically one being a parent and the other being a child. but of course still basically the same age. you know what i mean" chuuya said.

"yeah i do know about it. why?" i asked.

"can you basically be my father for this case? i wanted to ask you that for a while now" chuuya said.

"oh yeah sure" i said.

"oh that was easy" chuuya said.

i chuckled.

"i also easily adopted nikol- i mean ranpo as basically my little brother soooo" i said.

"what did you want to say about nikolai until you mentioned ranpo?" chuuya asked.

"nothing. just mixing up names. happens" i said.

"oh yeah does happen. i have two almost identical female cousins, i mean they're twins so makes sense, and whenever i want to mention one of them i accidentally mention the other one" chuuya said.

"i'm russian, eastern european, so i of course have hundreds of cousins, and literally i get them all mixed up. it's a pain in the asshole" i said.

"ohhhhh damn yeah sounds painful" chuuya said.

"i feel that pain too as a polish person" sigma said.

"me too as a ukrianian" nikolai said.

"oh these easterm europeans" dazai said.

"shut the fuck up dazai, your best friend is an eastern european, russian, and you're dating an eastern european, polish" i said.

"yeah i know. but i've never heard sigma say something in polish before. i've heard you speak russian and nikolai speak ukrainian but from sigma no polish words" dazai said.

"jeśli chcesz, żeby twoja księżniczka powiedziała coś po polsku, mogłeś po prostu zapytać" sigma suddenly said.

"okay now i heard sigma speak polish but i didn't understand a thing he said" dazai said.

"if you want your princess to say something in polish then you could've just asked. that's what i said" sigma said.

"ohhhh. yeah i could've asked. and awwww you referred to yourself as my princess, how adorable" dazai said.

"you literally give me princess and royalty treatment how could i not call myself your princess?" sigma asked.

"i mean, trueee. you've been receiving that ever since you know what day" dazai said.

"the day we had dinner together at your house then that same evening we did some stuff together and then stayed at yours for the night?" sigma asked.

"yes" dazai said.

"oh yeah right" sigma said.

while we were standing there, some random glasses having guy ran up to us but it's not ranpo cause that guy is tall, but shorter than me, and has yellow hair. i looked at him and i think i saw him through the students of our university.

"dazai help me!!" the yellow haired guy said to dazai.

"ohhhh kunikida! i'm not helping you with your so called perfect schedule cause you know i love to laze around" dazai said.