siebenundzwanzig.

NiKOLAi POV.

fyodor was at work and his parents and sister, fedora, were out to somewhere so i was left alone. i was laying down on fyodor's bed, being in deep thought.

if fyodor is soon 21 and i'm just 20, then that means, when i fell in love with fyodor, he was soon to be 17 and i was just newly 16. i remember the day i fell in love with him like it was just yesterday.

throwback to october 3rd 2018

i was sitting in geography class. the teacher let us rest so i wasn't doing anything. i'm just a single 16 year old boy, but one of my goals before i graduate from university is to find love, the one i can call my future spouse, well my future husband, cause i'm just a gay boy.

suddenly, i started looking around the class to look at my classmates in geography. as i got to the students sitting at the door side, my eyes landed on the black haired tall boy who was sitting alone.

it was fyodor dostoevsky, a russian. he's one of the smartest boys in the entire university and he's almost every teacher's favorite student. he studies culture in the university, and we're the same age i think.

he's so hot i can't stop staring at him while blushing a lot. i want to talk to him so i could maybe earn myself a boyfriend later. then my goal of finding love will be finished already now.

but there's a problem, i can't just talk to him like that. how am i supposed to get him as a boyfriend if i can't even talk to him?

hours passed by and i was in japanese class. turns out that hot fyodor guy was in my japanese class too and he was sitting exactly next to me. i want him to notice me sitting next to him.

end of the throwback

i couldn't talk with him before and now four years later he's my boyfriend and found out he's actually a year older than me.

honestly i'm glad i finally got him as a boyfriend and then will have him as a husband and i might carry his children for 9 months then give birth to them so that me and fyodor could become parents with him as the father.

i'm starting to miss fyodor a lot while laying down on his bed. right now i want nothing but to be in his arms, but since it's 2 pm, he has to work for 4 more hours.

eventually, i fell asleep.

timeskip to 6:32 pm

i woke up and just now realised i fell asleep. i felt some arms wrapped around me and someone being right at my back. the hands were doing something on the phone and by the arms, hands, phone and screen i could tell who it was. i turned myself around and i was right. the one who was spooning me was fyodor. he looked down at me.

"ah you're awake! did you sleep well?" he asked me softly.

"yeah" i said sleepily.

"good" he said.

he started patting my head and i couldn't help but to smile widely at it. i just knew i had the best boyfriend in the world and i'm just glad that he's with me and not anyone else.

"you know" i started.

"yeah? you can tell me anything you know that very well" he said.

"one of my goals to complete before graduating university was to find love, either in the university or outside of it" i said.

"and how do you think it went to try and reach the goal?" he asked.

"happily reached the goal. took me four years but i'm happy that i reached it with someone who truly loves me and accepts me for who i am" i said.

"i'm glad. all i care about from you is your personality and your happiness, that's it" he said.

"i love you a lot" i said.

"i love you a lot too" he said.

and we spent the rest of the time until dinner cuddling together.

TO BE CONTINUED.

a/n : short chapter ik but i still hope u liked it a lot tbh. drink water, don't skip ur meals, stay safe and take care everyone! bye bye sweethearts! <33