siebenunddreißig.

SiGMA POV.

me and fyodor arrived to where i live and i closed the door behind us both. i was met with my brother holding one of my three cats.

i have three cats. honey, a ginger, callie, a black fur color cat, and june, a white fur color cat.

my brother was holding honey.

"heyyy casper" i said to my brother.

casper is my brother, my older brother, and he is older than me by four years, which makes him 24 right now. but in poland he's a kacper.

"heyyy sigma! and heyyy there fyodor!" casper said.

"hey there casper" fyodor said.

"so our award show idea got approved by the principal so you can make the diploma format once you can. you have almost two months to make it" i said.

"you're lucky cause i got an idea for the diploma in mind!" casper said.

"perfect!" i said.

i grabbed fyodor with me and we ran off to my room and as soon as we got there, we sat down at my desk and i turned on my laptop.

"should i write down my ideas first or do you want to go first?" i asked fyodor.

"you can go first. i'll wait" fyodor said.

"alright, if you say so" i said.

once my laptop was on, i opened google docs and created a new document, named it and started writing down my ideas.

i had a lot in my mind so the list was huge.

after a few minutes of listing everything down, i was done with my part.

"okay i'm done, you can do your part now" i said.

he nodded and grabbed my laptop to start looking over my ideas before adding his ideas.

like that, we worked together on deciding categories and candidates.

NiKOLAi POV. (at his parents place)

i entered the apartment where my family lives and was met by my brother.

"mykola!" nikita said.

"heyyyy mykyta!" i said while hugging nikita.

michelle also appeared and hugged me as well.

"oh mykola" michelle said.

"oh mikhaila" i said.

i felt happy to know that i'm gonna live with my family again. except instead of my dad, i'm gonna be living with my new mom, who's technically my dad now.

me, nikita and michelle went to a shared room. we all shared a room until i moved out to try and live all by myself but then ended up living with my boyfriend and his family. and now i'm moving in back to live with my family.

i'm mainly gonna miss living with fyodor cause of sleeping with him in one bed on one pillow under one blanket. but then again, i can always have a call with him or text him again.

timeskip to an hour later

i was getting bored alone on my bed and decided to text fyodor to see if he's available. i grabbed my phone and went on whatsapp to look for the private messages between me and fyodor until i finally found it after a while.

------------------------------------------------------------
my bf ❤️

babe?