neunundzwanzig.

timeskip to the monday after the two week holiday

FYODOR POV. (a/n : idk why but i like writing in fyodor's pov more).

i woke up from my alarm on my phone and nikolai woke up too. i turned off my alarm before stretching out a bit.

"good morning babe" nikolai said to me.

"good morning baby" i said.

i smooched his forehead softly and patted his head which resulted in him smiling.

"alright baby, unfortunately the holiday has ended and now we have to return to university" i said.

"i knowww, i don't want to but i'll still go just for you, our friend group, and also cause i'm gonna finally see miroslav again" he said.

"yess, that friend of yours from ukraine" i said.

"i'm so excited to see him again. it's been like 15 years, he probably changed a lot since then" he said.

"most definitely. anything can happen in 15 years" i said.

"exactly" he said.

i finally thought it's good enough for me to finally try and get out of bed. as always, i was able to get out of bed without feeling dizzy.

timeskip to when they're in their university building

me and nikolai entered the university and i saw the other three talking so i dragged nikolai with me. sigma was the first one to notice.

"fyodor!! niko!!" sigma said happily and jumped on us, hugging us both.

chuuya hugged nikolai and dazai went to hug me.

"it's been just two weeks but it feels like months" chuuya said.

"trueee" nikolai said.

we let go of each other.

"wait a minute, niko, didn't you want to change on what your studying in our university or?" sigma asked to nikolai.

"oh yeah i did want to" nikolai said.

i pulled out my keys to the student council office.

"come on baby, i'll give you a form to do to change your subject in our university" i said.

"already now?" nikolai asked.

"there's like half an hour until the lessons start and it won't even take that much time to get to the student council office, for you to do the form, then for me to take it to the principal and then getting back here" i said.

"hmm okii" nikolai said.

"alright now go" sigma said.

nikolai nodded to sigma and started catching up to me on the way to the student council office. he tried to grab my hand to hold it and he succeeded as i grabbed his hand as well.

once we got to the student council office door, i unlocked it with my keys and let him into the office before also walking into it and closing the door behind me.