my birthday special.

a/n : heyyyyy! tmr (may 4th) is my birthday, ngl i'm so excited for it, i'm gonna be 15 now.

this chapter will feature me (as ash) and Y00HR31J1N (as denver) as special characters. we'll be appearing in future chapters too as students of the same university as fyodor, nikolai, chuuya, dazai, sigma, kunikida, bram, ranpo, poe and miroslav. denver will be in art with dazai and i'll be in culture with fyodor.

i really hope you enjoy this chapter. and if u want, in the line in which i said that tmr is my birthday and ur reading this on the same day that i'm publishing it or exactly on that day, feel free to wish me a happy birthday. not forcing of course!

enough yapping, on to the special!

FYODOR POV.

i was laughing with the other four at our usual spot.

"i heard we have two new students in our university" chuuya suddenly said.

"oh yes we do! i heard they're besties and are very nice people" sigma said.

"maybe we could try adding them to our silly little friend group" dazai said.

"ooooh yes!" nikolai said.

"or we could do them like we do with miroslav basically. besties with the entire group just not part of us" i said.

"that works too" dazai said.

the rest nodded.

i looked behind and saw two people, one brunette and one black haired. i looked at sigma.

"go get them sigma" i said.

sigma nodded and ran off to them.

after a bit, sigma got back here with the two people.

"so you both are the new students?" dazai asked the two.

"yes! i'm denver, and this is ash" the brunette said.

"nice names you got there" chuuya said.

"thank you very much" denver said.

"yeah, thank you" ash said.

"i'm fyodor, the president of this university's student council and the leader of this friend group" i said.

"i'm chuuya, the second oldest, although the shortest, in our friend group" chuuya said.

"i'm dazai, the third oldest in our friend group" dazai said.

"i'm sigma, the co-president of the student council and the second youngest in the friend group" sigma said.

"i'm nikolai, the youngest in our friend group" nikolai said.

"introduce yourselves fully, we would like to know more about you both" i said.

we all nodded.

"i'll go first" denver said.

denver cleared their throat before continuing.

"so yes, i'm denver. i'm half latvian and half russian, i'm fluent in latvian, russian, english and french. i'm 19, born on february 11th. i have an older brother and two younger sisters. hope we can get to know each other more" denver said.

"ooooh more russians" i said.

"так точно" denver said. (definitely).

i smiled.

"okay i'm next" ash said.

ash also cleared their throat.

"so i'm ash. 18 years old, born on may 4th. i'm fully latvian but because of my blood and ancestors i also like to call myself half polish and half ukrainian. i'm fluent in latvian, russian and english, and i'm learning ukrainian and german. and i have a younger sister and a younger brother. hope we can be good friends" ash said.

"more poles?" sigma asked with a gasp.

"more ukrainians?" nikolai also asked with a gasp.

"yeahhh" ash said.

ash seemed to be a shy and not very talkative one.

"honestly, you both can join us five in our talks, we really don't mind" dazai said.

"thank you very much dazai" denver said.

ash just smiled.

"oh and forgot to mention that i'm nonbinary and bisexual, i have a girlfriend. i prefer to be known as a gender neutral person" denver said.

"i'm nonbinary and have a girlfriend too just i'm a lesbian. i prefer to be known as a boy but i still don't mind being known as a gender neutral person, just not as a girl" ash said.

"we'll keep all that in mind. we're supportive towards nonbinary people" i said.

"yeah, especially cause i'm nonbinary and i'm accepted by everyone here, so you will be accepted too!" nikolai said happily.

"that's great to know for us both!" denver said.

we all smiled.

"so, looks like i have two new people i can speak russian with" i said.

"you definitely do!" denver said.

"yep!" ash said.

"amazing" i said.

"sad that ash can't speak ukrainian, i would've started a whole conversation with him in ukrainian" nikolai said.

"same thing for me with ash but in polish" sigma said.

"it's okay guys. i can speak ukrainian just very minimal and i can only swear in polish" ash said.

"what swear words do you know?" sigma asked.

"more of phrases. i know kurwa, kurwa mac and ja pierdole" ash said.

"ohhhh so our most common swear phrases. i mean it's reasonable" sigma said.

ash nodded.

"ash, you seem quite shy and not that talkative" i said.

"i have social anxiety so i'm not that talkative, i apologize in advance" ash said.

"it's alright" i said.

timeskip to lunch time

all five of us were sitting at a table in the cafeteria, eating lunch together. we were having some good laughs.

"no but the denver and ash people are such great people. denver seems like someone who's great to talk to and ash seems like a nice person although he's not talkative and has social anxiety" dazai said.

"they definitely are. i kinda wanna be besties with ash cause he said he's ukrainian in some way" nikolai said.

"me too but with the fact he's polish in some way" sigma said.

"i wanna be besties with both of them cause they both speak russian fluently, especially denver cause they said they're half russian" i said.

"you'd befriend every russian you meet outside of russia?" chuuya asked.

"not certainly everyone but yeah" i said.

we all laughed to ourselves. i enjoy talking with all of my friends, that including denver and ash, plus miroslav, and my one and only lover, nikolai.

a/n : if i don't get cake for my birthday i'm gonna fucking lose it. anyways drink water, don't skip ur meals, stay safe and take care everyone!