siebenundfünfzig.

CHUUYA POV

i was leading nikolai to the kpop store so he can get fyodor the twice album.

"is it far away from where we are right now?" nikolai asked.

"nope, don't worry, we'll be there very soon" i said.

"great, cause i can't walk for too much cause you know" he said while holding his stomach.

"oh yes i know, don't worry" i said.

after about three more minutes of walking, we finally got there.

"okay we're here" i said.

"let's look for the twice album we need" he said.

"the shop has the albums seperated into sections by artist so we need to look for the t section" i said.

he nodded. i dragged him to the t section which should have twice.

they indeed have twice there of course.

i looked around and found the formula of love album. i checked the price.

"twenty three bucks" i said.

"oh i have just enough!" he said.

"great!" i said.

"i have enough money to buy him two albums" he said.

"oooooh, let me remember what other group he ultimates aside from twice" i said.

i know he stans twice, txt, itzy, aespa, le sserafim, loona, gidle and a few more groups. i know he obsesses over chaeryeong of itzy.

"okay let's do an itzy album" i said.

"alrighty" he said.

i dragged him to the i section and found it and the itzy albums.

"he likes the it'z me album so we're getting that" i said.

i grabbed the it'z me album and checked the price.

"nineteen bucks. so that totals fourty two bucks" i said.

"i'll need two more bucks" he said.

i grabbed my wallet and found two bucks and gave it to him.

"here. go pay for them, i'll wait for you here" i said.

"okii!" he said.

he went to pay for them.

after a bit, he got back with the two albums.

"let's go. also don't worry, it's just two bucks so don't repay me" i said.

"are you sure?" he asked.

"yep! it's just two bucks which isn't that much to me" i said.

"alright. still, thank you a lot!" he said.

"you're welcome!" i said.

we went out of the store. i had to go another way to home.

"i'll be going home now. see you tomorrow niko!" i said.

"see you tomorrow chuu chuu!" he said.

i smiled softly at him, he did the same. i turned my head away and started heading home.

later, at the gogol's

NiKOLAi POV

i went into my room, obviously without my shoes and coat. i put the albums on my desk and my bag next to my bed.

after a bit, i started trying to get the price tags off of the album backs. after getting them off, i set them aside since i'll be putting everything in a box later. i went to my acrylic painting. it was almost finished, i just needed to color in a few small details and i'll be finished. after that, i went to look at the drawing memories book and it was also almost finished, i just need to draw a page for a memory of me being pregnant with our daughter and us being happy about it.

i have all the books to give him in a plastic bag under my bed.

i grabbed my acrylic paint and went to finish up the acrylic painting.

timeskip to later, again

i spent the past two hours drawing in the memory book. the acrylic painting was ready, i was just waiting for the paint to dry fully.

after another little detail, the last page was done.

i put everything down and went into my closet to pull out the box and put it on my desk. i went to check the paint on the canvas and it was dry, so i grabbed it and put in the box.

my biggest hope right now is that fyodor likes everything.

i got on my knees carefully and pulled the bag out of under my bed. the bag had four books, two in english and two in russian, all are different books made by different authors. i put them next to the painting. on the empty space by the painting, i put the albums there. then on top of them, i placed the letter and the memory book.

after making sure everything is there, i closed the box with tape and grabbed a piece of paper and wrote the recipient, fyodor, and the sender, me, with our full names and addresses.

i smiled. mykyta suddenly walked into my room.

"hey! uhhh, what's that box on your desk?" he asked.

"oh! i'm just making a thank you gift for fyodor for our one year and two month anniversary that's coming up very soon!" i said while taping the paper on the box.

"oooooh, also, dinner's ready" he said.

"alright! i'll be there in a bit. i just need to tape the box real quick" i said.

"alright! we'll be waiting!" he said.

"okii!" i said.

he went out of my room. i grabbed my scotch tape and taped it closed.

after that, i put my phone down and went to eat dinner.

TO BE CONTINUED

a/n : next chapter will be fyodor receiving it then i'll do a huge timeskip to start of october when nikolai gives birth. drink water, don't skip ur meals, stay safe and take care everyone! bye bye sweethearts! <33