valentines day special.

a/n : this is just a valentines day special. this won't mix in with the plot on what's going on rn in the chapters. and obv this is not a real chapter. the ships here are fyolai and sigzai. but all gifts given will stay in the other chapters and also about this being sigma's first date with dazai and first date in his life.

FYODOR POV.

i was getting ready to go on a double date for valentines day today. me, nikolai, sigma and dazai together decided to go on a double date. i was picking out my outfit for the date. i had a gift for nikolai ready so i'm just hoping he'll like it.

(a/n : if anyone's interested, here's the gifts that the pairs got for each other :

fyodor for nikolai - a teddy bear, some squishy toys, a necklace with the letter N on it
nikolai for fyodor - a book in russian (any book, u can decide it urself), hand written and made letter
dazai for sigma - hair ties, a bracelet that says "sigma", a ring that has the letter S on it
sigma for dazai - self built panda plushie, diy paper flower

hope it now gives u an idea)

i finally picked out an outfit and left it on myself since the date is exactly today. i already washed my hair the night before so i just have to brush it.

NiKOLAi POV.

i had already picked out an outfit before. i was brushing my hair. i put on just lipgloss this time. i used the lipgloss that i had on my lips when fyodor kissed me for the first time. the lipgloss with strawberry flavor.

SiGMA POV.

i couldn't believe that i'm going on a date for the first time in my life. even then i was never in a relationship so dazai is my first love and i have no past relationship expierence. i tried my best with deciding a gift for dazai and i tried my best with picking out an outfit that would look appealing but still is comfortable to be worn.

DAZAi POV.

i was careful with what to gift to the love of my life, sigma. i had to ask both nikolai and fyodor what he likes so it's no problem. i got my gift for him in hand and went out.

(a/n : the entire date will be in fyodor's pov)

later, at the start of the double date

FYODOR POV.

i was the first one to get to the date place. we collectively decided to start at a restaurant that's not my family's and then go to the movies before going to watch the sunset.

after a bit, sigma got here.

"hiii fyodor!" he said.

"heyyy there!" i said.

we shook hands. nikolai arrived shortly after.

"hiii bestie and babe!" nikolai said happily.

"hiii bestie!" sigma said to nikolai.

"hiii baby!" i said to nikolai.

i smooched nikolai's forehead. nikolai looked at sigma.

"what's it like being on your first date of your life?" nikolai asked.

"nervous. i hope i look good" sigma said.

"don't worry sigma. you look spectacular today!" i said.

nikolai nodded.

"you sure?" sigma asked.

"yes!" i said.

"alright, thank you fyodor" sigma said.