sechsundfünfzig.

CONTINUATION OF PREVIOUS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!

DAZAi POV

once me and nikolai got to the kitchen, i pulled out two aprons and put one on myself, which didn't have to be tied, and the other one on nikolai and i tied it for him. he giggled softly.

"so, let's start?" he asked.

"yep!" i said.

we got all of our ingredients and i had the recipe for the cookies on my phone and followed it, and nikolai followed it too.

we were having lots of fun while making the chocolate chip cookies. once i put the cookies to bake, me and nikolai took off our aprons, with me helping him untying the back, and cleaned up in the kitchen.

"baking cookies with you is so much fun not gonna lie, we should do it more often" i said.

"definitely! you're so much fun too" he said.

"what if we keep some cookies to give to the others? you know, fyodor, sigma and chuuya" i suggested.

"oooooh sure! i'm sure they'll like the cookies a lot" he said.

"yep! they definitely will" i said.

we laughed at each other a bit.

once the cookies were done

i took the cookies out of the oven and put them on the table.

"let's wait till they cool down a bit since we're not eating them while they're just out of the oven" i said.

"mhm! what should we do in the meanwhile?" he asked.

"hmm, i'm not sure" i said.

i really wasn't sure. if this was sigma i would've started an entire make out session but it's nikolai.

"if fyodor was here it would've been more fun since he can make a boring situation more fun" i said with a sigh.

"oh yeah, it definitely would've been more fun with him nearby, with sigma too" he said.

"yeah" i said.

whilst at the dostoevsky's place

SiGMA POV

me and fyodor were in a zoom online meeting with the university staff.

"also, sigma, why are you with fyodor and not on your own?" the principal asked me through the zoom call.

"my laptop is getting fixed and i'm not getting it back till next week so fyodor offered me that i come over at his and we both participate in the meeting through his computer" i said.

"alright then i won't say anything" the principal said.

we continued with our meeting which included serious talks and some laughs and giggles.

once the meeting ended, me and fyodor seriously started laughing.

"no but this was a hilarious meeting" i said.

"i know right" he said.

i turned on my phone to check the time and it was already 6 pm.

"i should get going home now so see you tomorrow!" i said.