einundsiebzig.

FYODOR POV

i walked into the university with nikolai. the other three were already there and talking with bram and kunikida. we walked closer and they noticed us.

"heyyy you both!" they all said.

"hiiii!" me and nikolai said.

i went to stand closer to bram.

"bram, you enjoy singing and music as whole, am i right?" i asked.

"of course!" bram said.

"how would you like an offer of being able to make your own songs and sing them as well?" i asked.

"that would be a dream come true. i tried going for one company but they rejected me cause i wasn't good with dancing so i have no hopes of making my own music" bram said.

"well, you know my group, shadow, and our company, right?" i asked.

"yes! why?" bram asked.

"we're looking for more people willing to be under the company. it gives you freedom in your personal life and creative freedom so you can do whatever. dance isn't necessary and you can choose to do vocal, rap, both or both but mainly one of them" i said.

"i would love to try out for that company to be honest. do i need anything?" bram asked.

"just the ability to be able to do what you want to go for. but we still have staff who are willing to teach you to improve if you have the wish to do so" i said.

"sign me up!" bram said.

"just come with me after classes, i'll take you to the company building to talk with the boss so you could get in" i said.

"you bet! will i have to do everything for my songs and albums on my own?" bram asked.

"you don't have to. we have producers, editors and songwriters who are experienced and can do everything for you" i said.

"then i'm definitely joining" bram said.

"amazing! meet me after classes" i said.

"of course!" bram said.

i turned to the others.

"anyone else wants to join?" i asked.

kunikida, dazai, chuuya and sigma all shook their heads as a no.

"i wanna try" nikolai said.

"meet me after classes too" i said.

nikolai nodded. i smiled a bit.

"no but you both already meet after classes basically everyday since you both live together" dazai said.

"i know but still" i said.

in the afternoon, in the company building

i was leading them to the boss's office.

"this building is huge" nikolai said.

"i know right" bram said.

to be honest, i thought the same thing when i first stepped foot into the building.

after a bit, we got to the boss's office and i knocked on the door before opening.

"oh fyodor! hello!" the boss.

"hey boss! i brought two people that are interested in becoming artists under this company" i said.