Compelled......

Damon P.O.V

Siena looked frighten to death to be left with Elena, but there was no need for her to be, if anything Elena was feeling just the same. When I suggested to Stefan that we should leave them both alone, I half expected him to say he was going to stay and be the narrator. Once again he surprised me by agree that we should leave them alone to talk. Even though I was the one that was like leave them to it, I was concerned about Siena. She act like this though cookie, but she wasn't and I learnt that in less than 24 hours of knowing her. Stefan see Elena as this delicate flower that he needs to protect, I guess I want to the do the same for Siena, the thing is what going on right now neither of us could do anything. We had to just let them both have it out and hope for the best. The car journey to the grill was filled with silence, which was fine by me as I didn't want to be quizzed by Stefan once again. If this was how it was going to be then I was fine with it, we arrived and walked in. The place was quite, I don't even know why I come here half the time, oh yeah there wasn't anywhere else to go in this town. I thought I would be gone by now, you know after Katherine telling me that her heart was always for Stefan, I was ready to walk away, but it's like this place was a magnet I couldn't just walk away. Did that have to do with my brother, yeah maybe deep down it did, and that's the reason why I joined the council. To secretly find out what going on and look out for Stefan, I promised him an eternity of misery so I was making sure his ass didn't get staked.

Sat Stefan was mopping at the end of the bar looking through his phone, while vampire Barbie ranting on about what could be happening back at the house with Siena and Elena. I sat here with a bottle of bourbon to hand. All I kept thinking about was what was going on back at the house, I don't think it would go down that bad, but what if Elena spills and tells Siena that Isobel a vampire. No worse that I was the one who turned her, no Elena wouldn't do that... Would she? I would never forgive her if she did that to me, I'm not saying that Siena should never know about what happened, but telling her from the get go before I even had to chance to tell her what I am, would be insensitive of Elena. I saw at the corner of my eye Ric walking in, he looked real stressed out, I guess having Isobel older daughter turn up at your place of work would do that. If I knew that Siena was her daughter I could steered all this in a different direction, maybe not so many fireworks going off, or for it all to be broken to her a little more gently. Well what done is done and damage control has begun, something tells me that hiding the supernatural world from Siena is the best thing to do right now.

"Hard day at school?" I asked as he took a seat next to me, he looked pissed, as pissed when Isobel came into town last after he thought she was dead the whole time. I didn't want him to be mad at Siena coming to him and questioning him, she doesn't know about all the secrets to Isobel disappearance so I'm hoping that Ric see that all she was doing is finding out where she's from.

"Damon, I'm not in the mood. I'm tired of Isobel past keep haunting me." He sounded a little harsh there, it wasn't exactly Siena fault that her mom was a total bitch and thought of herself. The bartender came over and place a glass in front of him, he grabbed hold of the bottle beside me and poured himself a large shot before draining it. "Damon I know you are 'friends' with Siena, but I just want to forget Isobel even existed. The thing is I know Siena will ask me question eventually, and after her reaction today finding out Elena was her sister. I'm worried how she will take anything else about Isobel." I didn't know what to say, because I knew that Ric was right, what happens when she finds out Isobel is one of the undead and I was the one who turned her. Siena might hate me I can't have that I can't have her hate me that was the last thing I wanted.

"Don't worry about Siena asking questions, I'll talk to her." I think I could talk to Siena about all this and make her see more clearly about what in front of her, that her relationship with Elena would be more important than finding out information on an immortal bitch.