The Sacrifice.....

Elena P.O.V

After the great confrontation at my house and the brothers crazy idea about dispelling the moonstone, and having Siena turn up the atmosphere was tense beyond belief. Was I surprised that he had cheated on Siena? Yeah I was, because I still remember the way he looked at her, it wasn't like a food source, it was with love and admiration. I just couldn't wrap it around in my mind why he would sleep with Rose, when he had Siena. The way she was acting towards him, who could really blame her, she was acting like anyone else who had been cheated on. Pretty much after Siena left it turned into even more awkward moment, Damon was acting weird, and Stefan pretty much left without a word. Once they were both gone I was in two minds about calling Siena to find out what she had learnt about Klaus, but then I thought it was best to leave her to cool down.

I spent the whole evening thinking about this whole situation, I felt like my head was about to burst with all the thoughts. Even when I fell asleep I ended up having nightmares about it all, I couldn't live like this no longer I couldn't have this constant nightmare going on in my everyday life and when am sleeping. I knew I had to take action about all this, there was only one person who could help, and I needed to have Siena on board with all this.

Elena: Siena can you please meet me at the boarding house it's important xx

I know that she might be mad with what I had planned, but right now it was our only option, so my big sister needs to suck it up. I sent message and not even couple of seconds Siena replied as I was walking over to my car.

Siena: That's fine but if Damon there I will leave. I hope you understand xx

Of course I understood that, I just hope that she will hear me out and see that doing this was our only option right now. Went in my car and drove to the boarding house, I parked the car and walked into the house. When I walked in I didn't expect to be seeing Rose, actually I didn't expect to be seeing her only wearing some skimpy lingerie. Talk about taking full advantage of a situation after what she had done to Siena, she knew they were together, and she still slept with him. All am thinking right now, is that if Siena is to see this she will surely attempt to stake her.

"It's not nice to leave a girl naked, so early in the morning." Damon was sleeping with her STILL after everything that happened yesterday, that Siena was back, I am going to personally stake him if I see him coming out in barely nothing. Rose finally see me, she frozen on the spot. "Sorry, I thought you were—"" Then I heard a familiar voice from behind me, I knew that this isn't going to turn out to be good.

"Damon. Your lover." Siena spoke as she closed the door, I glanced around to see that there wasn't any sharp objects about, I get why Siena would want to stake her right now. Rose was an old vampire one of the oldest we had come across so far, and Siena was human and I didn't want any blood being spilled right now.

"There's no one else here." Rose responded with a little fear in her voice, while she just stared at Siena. Was Rose actually frighten of Siena? I think I needed to step in right now before this gets messy.

"Actually, we came to talk to you." I watched as Siena expression dropped, she didn't expect us coming here meant involving Rose, but she was the only one with the right connections. She brought Damon to Richmond to meet that guy who pretty much knew a lot about Klaus.

"Then I should probably get dressed." Rose left using her vampire speed, I think she was feeling really uncomfortable now, and she needed to be. Siena glared at me before walking ahead into the living room, straight to Damon stash of bourbon and pours a glass.