Introduction

Hey everyone!

Thank you so much for giving my book a chance. I truly hope you enjoy it. ♥︎

This is my first time delving into the world of dark romance, and I'm excited to share this journey with you.🫣

This idea has been on my mind for a while, and I finally decided it was time to bring it to life and share it with all you wonderful readers. ♥︎

🝮Aesthetics🝮

❀Jennie❀

Jennie

❀Jennie❀

༒Michael༒

Michael

ꨄJennie&Michaelꨄ

Jennie&Michael

🤍

Introduction...

Michael's

Boss

Usual spot
11pm higher the price...

I looked at the text my boss sent me over and over again. It was already 11:30 p.m., and I was getting bored. I hate when people are late. Damn, I couldn't even smoke a cigarette to pass the time. The balaclava mask felt like it was suffocating me. Leaning against my bike, I closed my eyes. It was freezing cold.

Finally, the bastard showed up.

"Hey, man. Sorry I'm late," he said, his voice casual, like it wasn't a problem.

I slid my hand into my pocket, grabbing two small plastic bags of cocaine. He reached out to take them, but I snatched them back just in time. He groaned, clearly annoyed.

"Greedy much?" He fumbled with his wallet, pulling out some cash and handing it to me.

"More," I muttered just loud enough for him to hear.

"That's all I have."

I threw the cash back at him. "No money, no sell."

I could feel the smirk forming beneath my mask as he shifted uncomfortably. His face paled as he turned his head, avoiding eye contact.

"POLICE!" he suddenly yelled, bolting away.

"Shit," I cursed under my breath.

Just my fucking luck.

I jumped onto my bike as two police officers came charging toward me. I tried starting the engine over and over, but it wouldn't catch. The damn thing wouldn't work.

No time left. I abandoned the bike and started running.

"WE NEED TO FUCKING CATCH HIM!" one of the officers shouted to his partner as they chased after me.

It was the middle of the night, and I sprinted through the cold, not caring about anything but getting away. I turned left at the next street and kept running, my breath heavy in the freezing air. This wasn't my usual neighborhood; nothing looked familiar.

As I scanned my surroundings for a way out, I spotted an open window up ahead.

Perfect.

It was a little high, but I could make it.

I quickly climbed a nearby tree close enough to the window and slipped inside.

The room was pitch black. My eyes adjusted to the darkness, and that's when I saw her—a little girl, sleeping peacefully in her small bed.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

Here's a brief introduction from Michael's POV to give you a glimpse into how it all began.
I also wanted to mention that English is not my first language, so if you notice any mistakes, please let me know in the comments. 🫶🏻

⚠️Warnings⚠️

•This story addresses sensitive topics such as drug use, bullying, and abuse.
•Everything within this work is fictional, from the characters to the locations and events.
•It's a stalker romance featuring a highly possessive male lead.
•Our protagonist, Jennie, is a naive, innocent girl who struggles with a stutter.
Please keep in mind, no hate.
•The story contains mature, explicit content. (Smut)

© All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

🤍

Started: 18/02/24
Ended: 16/07/24