Chapter twenty seven | Period

Michael

Flashback to last night

I entered his office without even knocking, I'm done being the respectful guy.
If it was for me, I would've quit this stupid job along time ago. Especially with Jennie around, what I do is dangerous and if something happened to her because of me I'll never forgive myself.
She is my everything...
"Sit" he ordered "I'm okay" I mumbled leaning on his office wall, he clenched his jaw slouching back in his chair. "Seriously Michael? and I expected you to be better than that dick sucker Max."
Get to the fucking point Asshole, I'm starting to lose my patience. "You will leave that girl, she is not fitting right with you and your future" hell no! who the fuck does he think he is to order me around like that?
"We only have business together, my personal life is none of your business" I said through clenched teeth, I was fighting the urge to fucking punch him right on his stupid face.
"Seriously, what's the deal with her? She doesn't even have a killer body, and to top it off, she's got a fucking stuttering problem." he stood up from his desk, slamming his hands against it in frustration. My fingers were aching, wanting to dig in his fucking eyes.
"Boss, let me make this crystal clear. This girl, she's not just some passing fancy. She's the future Mrs. Madden, the mother to my children. You better think long and hard before uttering another word against her. 'Cause if you do, whatever shred of respect I still have for you will vanish, and you'll regret the day you ever helped me and Max out." I said through gritted teeth "she is not the perfect one for this life style Michael, you need to fucking understand that" I know he is right, she deserves a better lifestyle than what I could offer her, she deserves a normal husband not a killer not a fucking gangster. But I'll never let her go I can't bare the thought of another man making her happy, taking care of her. Like it or not, she is mine and I'll never let her go.
"As you know, I'm almost fifty five and Shelly wants me to retire" Honestly, this guy doesn't even look close to fifty-five. His body is still in top shape, with just a few wrinkles on his forehead and a sprinkle of grey hairs on his head.
"I've pondered it, and I couldn't think of anyone more suitable than you to inherit the business when I'm gone," he said, a mischievous smirk playing on his lips.
"La Cosa Nostra needs a strong leader" I was completely taken aback, lost for words. I didn't know how to respond, that's why Azrael gave me a call this morning.
"It's a lot of responsibility Michael, that's why you need a strong female by your side. Not some little girl."
Who said I fucking want that?
I could feel my breath becoming heavy, the weight of the situation overwhelming me. My muscles tensed up, and without uttering a single word, I stormed out of his office.

End of flashback

I was seating on the sofa with a cigarette between my fingers, Jennie insisted on making us breakfast today.

I need to go to her dad's place later to bring her her school stuff, she needs to go back to school tomorrow.

"Mickyyy! b-breakfast is r-ready"
In her soft voice, she called me over, and I immediately got up from the couch and headed towards the table. There, she had prepared a mouthwatering meal of scrambled eggs with ham, alongside a refreshing assortment of fruits. She made me a cup of black coffee, and she had a box of chocolate milk for herself.

I set down on the table, and grabbed her wrist setting her down on my lap causing her to whimper.

Yeah, I forgot to say.
I spanked her until her ass turned fucking red last night, and to be honest I fucking enjoyed it.

I gently kissed her forehead, giving her a comforting rub on the back as I noticed her scars starting to heal. "I'm sorry, baby. I shouldn't have done that," I whispered. But deep down, I didn't feel any remorse.

She crunched her nose, warping her arms around my neck "I-it's okay Micky, I-it hurts b-but I I e-enjoyed it" her cheeks reddened, as she finished that sentence.

I smiled pecking her on the lips "you know if I ever made you uncomfortable you need to tell me right?" she nodded, rubbing her nose against mine.

"You'll n-never make me-me un-comfortable m-my cutie p-potato."

Potato.

I chuckled at her words, she is my everything I swear.

I landed a kiss on her hair and we start eating.

༒༒༒

After breakfast, we cleared the table and washed the dishes together.

Now we were sitting on the couch, finally watching a movie I've been wanting to see for a long time. Jennie was clinging to my arm, not entirely thrilled about the idea of not watching a Barbie or Disney movie. After assuring her that we would watch one afterwards, she reluctantly agreed.

"Micky w-why is that g-girl in p-pain?" Jennie asked, pointing at the girl in the TV "because, she is on her period baby" she crunched her nose her grip loosening on my arm "w-what is p-period?" I looked at her in shock, she should know about that. I mean, she get it every month right?

Maybe she gets it, but she doesn't know what it's called. Yeah, that's probably the only right answer.

"Every month or so, your ovaries start releasing hormones that cause the lining of your uterus build up because it is ready for a fertilized egg" she looked at me confused, mouth open eyes wide.

"C-can you h-help me w-with my s-science exam you a-are s-so good a-at it my Micky" she said grinning, is she for real right now?

"You understood right?" She nodded, laying back on my arm "y-yeah, I s-still didn't get p-period tho."

What?

"You didn't get your period yet?" She nodded.

What the hell? is that even possible? she is eighteen, she should've got it years ago.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, bitting on the inside of my mouth hard "I need a smoke" I mumbled getting up from the couch.

I grabbed the pack of cigarettes on the table, and headed to the porch.

This shit is serious.

How did she not tell anyone?

Again, she didn't even know what period is. It's all her stupid mother's fault, Jennie didn't had any female figure in her live to teach her, to explain to her how her body works.

She didn't deserve a life like that, an abusive father, a whore of a mother. Anyone in her place would've had enough, but she still manage to smile and be happy.

I put the cigarette between my lips and light up the tip, taking a drag.

I need to find her a good female doctor.

Thank you so much for 19k reads🤍hope you enjoy the story so far👀don't forget to leave your thoughts in the comments and vote🫧

hope you enjoy the story so far👀
don't forget to leave your thoughts in the comments and vote🫧