Chapter fifteen | Jealous

Michael

She wants me to teach her how to kiss?

I don't fucking know if I should feel happy or mad, that she asked me to teach her.

Does that mean she enjoyed it. But why didn't she ask Michael, The thief, to teach her?

I feel so fucking mad right now, yeah I'm the same person. But still, my grip tighten on the steering wheel.

For fuck sake Jennie, what the hell are you doing to me?

I don't understand myself anymore, since I met her my life turned upside down.

I never thought in my life that a woman will make feel this way, possessive, jealous of my own fucking self...

Every fucking night, I sleep thinking about her...

Thinking about how would it feel to hear my name, out of her pouty lips. When I fuck her roughly, touch her, kiss her, taste her.

And every night, I end up in a cold fucking shower with my hand warped around my dick.

"M-Micky?" she called, cutting my thoughts off. I bit the inside of my mouth, looking straight ahead "hum?"

"N-nothing" she looked back at the window, I turned up the radio as the song paradise by Coldplay start playing.

I can see her from the corner of my eye picking on her finger nails, causing one of her fingers to start bleeding.

I put my hand on her thigh, she shivered at the sudden contact.

She was hesitant at first but after a minute, she started to trace my tattoos with her soft finger tips.

"I'm s-sorry" she mumbled still not facing me "why?" She shrugged "I d-didn't mean to m-make you m-mad I j-just just don't know h-how-how and and..."

Her stuttering started to get worse, I never asked her about her stuttered.

If it was from a trauma or if she was born with it, it never crossed my mind. Actually it makes her more adorable than already she's.

"I'm not mad" I said and she pouted "you d-do that t-thing when y-you you are mad" she pointed at me cheek, I smirked shaking my head.

"Who are you planing to kiss little one?" I asked teasing her, her eyes widened as her cheeks started to reddened.

She is too fucking cute for her own good.

"N-no one" she pout her lips, this little girl needs to be punished.
I don't like when she lies to me, and I'm not going to let this go just wait and see.

"Lie one more time and forget about seating for a whole week" a smirk formed on my lips.

"H-how?" I chuckled at her innocence "we are here" I got out of the car and opened the door for her.

"Yay!" I lead her to the front door of the restaurant, the palm of my hand on her lower back.

We walked inside and immediately found an empty table, we set beside each other and a waiter walked up to us immediately.

He put two menus on the table "what can I get you to drink?" He asked with a friendly smile.

"I l-love your f-freckles" Jennie blurted out, ignoring his question he smiled at her "thank you, I love your eyes" I know, he wasn't flirting with her he was being friendly and he seems like a good kid.

But if he tries anything with her, he is dead. Jennie giggled burying her face in my arm "you are lucky to have her" the boy who is name is Oliver said.