Chapter sixteen | My saviour

Michael

I walked into her room silently, not wanting to wake her or to alert her father that I'm here.

I hope she did what I asked her for last night or else she will get punished.

I bought her a phone as a gift, she wanted to be friends with that boy Oliver so bad.

But she couldn't take his number, because she didn't have a phone.

I still don't understand why tho?

She is eighteen, she has the right to have a phone, she has the right to do whatever the hell she wants.

But when I thought about it, her father knows what's best for her.

I mean she is too fucking naive and innocent, he has all the rights to be worried about her.

I turned on the light and in my surprise, she wasn't in her room, again...

For fuck sake, where is she?

I didn't find her here last night either and I felt the urge to kill someone.

And I actually did, that boy Liam.
I had my fun with him and it was time for him to get what he deserves.

I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down and set on her bed, I'll wait for her.

I spotted my gift on the night stand, still warped in the pink hello kitty papers, I chose for her.

I grabbed that teddy of hers from the bed, it smelled like fucking trash.

The clothes I bought for him, fitted him perfectly. I put him back in It's place and laid back against the bed.

I'm like a lost puppy without her.

Jennie

I was washing the dishes, I used to cook some food for myself.

Papa still didn't come home since yesterday, my thoughts drifted back to Mr.thief.

I was obedient and didn't open the gift like he asked me too, but I was dying to know what is it.

He said he will come tonight and we will open it together, he could come any minute now. I should hurry.

Suddenly, I heard the door open.

Oh no, papa...

He came back, I took a deep breath as I dried my hands with some paper towels.

"JENNIFER!" He called, closing the door harshly he is mad.

No, no, no "y-yes papa" I answered, swallowing the lump in my throat. I walked out of the kitchen heading to the living room, where he was standing.

"WHERE DID YOU GO HUH?" He yelled, the moment he saw me enter "I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO COME STRAIGHT BACK HOME FROM SCHOOL!" he put his hands on my shoulders shaking me harshly.

"I-I -" he slapped me hard with the back of his hand, causing me to fall to the ground "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY FUCKING EXCUSES BITCH!" he straddled me, grabbing my by the collar of my hoodie.

I put my hands on his, trying to get him off me. But I couldn't he was a lot stronger than me.

"You fucking disobeyed me and you know what happens when you do that you idiot" he slapped me again, tears were rolling down my face as I sobbed silently.

If cried out loud, it will get worse, longer. I just want this to end already "I'm s-s-sorry" I stuttered, my vision getting blurry from the tears.

"You made me look like a fool in front of my friends" he said, gritting his teeth his hold getting tighter on the collar of my hoodie.

"YOU WERE WITH HIM RIGHT ? YOU ARE A BITCH...just like her" he whispered the last part, was he talking about mama? why is he saying bad stuff about her?

Mama is an angel, she did nothing but love us and care for us.

I made her leave, because I wasn't a good girl. I stuttered and acted like a brat, it's my fault not hers.

I shook my head a sob escaping my lips, he punched me three times and let go of me.

Probably going to bring the knife, I got into a fatal position sobbing and hiccuping.

He came back after a few minutes "you should know that you deserve more than a few cuts with a knife for your behaviour, I'm being kind here" he kicked me on the stomach a few time.

I started to cough uncontrollably "SLUT!" He turned me on my stomach and raised my hoodie up, to expose my back for him.

I bit my lower lip, breathing heavily as he started to run the knife on my back. Up and down, I shivered at the coldness of the knife.

"Count" he ordered as he started to cut on my back, it hurts a lot "I SAID FUCKING COUNT!" he pressed his hand on the cut, causing me to whimper.

Blood was running down my sides "o-one"  I whispered, he did it again "t-two" I was trying my best to keep my eyes open.

"t-three" suddenly, papa stopped I could hear voices and some banging, but I couldn't make it up.

I was in too much pain, I couldn't even move my eyes starting to close.

I opened them again to see papa on the ground "p-papa" my voice came out as a whisper, suddenly I got picked up by a strong pair of arms.

"Jennie baby...don't close your eyes okay" I blinked, humming "M-Mr.thief?" he moved the hair from my face "I'm here baby, you are safe now."

He saved me, I'm safe, I clung to him, burying my face in his black sweater.

He set down on the couch with me in his arms, rocking me like a baby.

My body was shaking, I was trying my best to stay awake for him "s-sleepy" I mumbled "no baby, keep those beautiful eyes open for me. Ty Ty is on his way okay he misses you."

That was probably the longest thing Mr.thief ever said to me since we had met, he wasn't whispering either.

And how does he know Tae? he never mentioned him before, does that mean he know Michael?

My brain started to hurt from thinking, a knock on the door made me flench and clench he shirt tightly in my fist.

"Shhh, it's okay it's Tae and Timmy" he got up with me still in his arms, my legs were warped around his waist, my arms warped around his neck.

He smelled so good, he opened the door and Tae and Timmy stormed in "what happened? is she okay?" Timmy asked, I felt a hand on my back and I whimpered.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER" Mr.thief yelled "here's the keys to my car, we'll meet you at your house later" Timmy said, I took a deep breath.

I'm safe, Mr.thief saved me...

No more hitting, no more insults. He walked with me still in his arms to Timmy's car and laid me down in the back seat.

"Don't sleep my love" he said, gently rubbing my bruised cheek. I nodded leaning against his touch.

"My s-saviour."

Finally little Jennie got saved if you liked the chapter please vote and don't forget to leave your thoughts in the comments🤍

🤍