Chapter twelve | Regret

Michael

For fuck sake, I'm going to make him regret the day he laid his filthy hands on her.

Liam Lockwood, the boy I was with the night I sneaked into Jennie's room.

I've always knew that he was an asshole, I mean he buys drugs from me and sell them to his friends doubling the price.

On top of it all, Timmy called earlier letting me know that the girl Tae was talking about was Jennie.

I don't know why is she covering for him, but I'll make him pay for every tear she shaded Because of him.

Last night, I installed the cameras in Jennie's room when she was sleeping. I think she forgot about Mr.thief, I left her a note tho.

Telling her, why I didn't visit her and that I'll make it up to her.

I drove her home last night, after the dinner we had in Mac Donald. She kissed me on the cheek for the second time, before she left my car.

I wanted to take her home with me, but I didn't wanna scare her.

After she left, I immediately grabbed my phone and called Timmy to ask about the last minute job boss gave him.

I headed home, changed the SIM card and called Liam.
Telling him that I had new  commodity, that he needs to try.

We agreed to meet up at our usual spot, at 10pm and here I'm now heading to meet him.

I hadn't decide yet, If I should kill him or just let him live wishing to die. I also thought about handing him to the police, after I'm done with him of course. But he already saw my face without a mask.

He didn't recognise me, but he will when I put my hands on him.

I parked the car and got out, of course he was late as usual. I put my mask on and leaned on the front fender, waiting for him to come.

After a good 10 minutes of waiting, he finally showed up "hey, I'm in a hurry so tell me the price already" he said in a stern voice.

"You know Liam? I never liked you" I said, ignoring his nagging. He laughed, crossing his arms "same man...you are too intimidating you need to chill a bit, I hope you are not like that with the women you fuck."

I nodded, stretching my neck "Yeah the women I fuck, I'd rather say the woman who is going to be my wife...my wife that you put your filthy hands on" a confused look formed on his face.

"What do you me-" before he could finish his sentence, I punched him right on the face, causing him to fall on the ground.

Blood rolled down his nose, that's nothing compared to what's waiting for him.

He fucking abused her, verbally and physically.

He rolled on his stomach, trying to crawl away from me. I walked to him putting my feet on his back, shoving him back down aggressively on his stomach.

I bend down to whisper in his ear "you hurt what's mine and now is time to deal with the consequences Asshole" I grabbed him by the hair, hitting his head on the ground harshly.

I left him laying on the ground and walked back to the car, grabbing two ropes and a tape.

I walked back to him, tying his hands and legs and put some tape on top of the ropes, I put the tape on his mouth and grabbed him by the hair, dragging him to the car.

His face was stained with blood, his forehead was swollen and tears were running down his eyes.

"Real man doesn't cry over a few hits Liam, so grow the fuck up and be one. Or you know what? it's already late for you" after seeing his stupid face, I've decided to keep him as a punishing bag for a few days, torture him, kill him slowly and painfully.

I put him in the trunk and went back to the driver side, heading to my house.

~

I dragged him to the basement, underneath my house. I put him on a chair and grabbed a knife, his eyes widened.

I cut the tapes and ropes on his wrists leaving his legs tight, I grabbed his hand positioning it on the arm chair.

I used the same knife and stabbed his hand, he let out a muffled scream. I grabbed his other hand and did the same, he let out another scream.

I stood in front of him and took of my mask, he looked at me in shock "you didn't accept that right?" he shook his head mumbling something "want me to take that off?" I pointed at the tape on his mouth.

He nodded, sobbing. His eyes were wide open, I took off the tape harshly causing him to whimper "y-ou are in-sane" he suttuerd, I let out a chuckle "really? I didn't know" he sniffed "why are y-ou do-ing this?"

I crossed my arms, bending down to his level "well it's simple, the girl you saw me with yesterday it's my girlfriend and you hurt her" I walked back to the table, in the corner of the room, grabbing the extraction forceps.

I walked back to him "w-what are you doing? I just was playing
w-ith her" he cried breathing heavily, his eyes were fixed on the tool in my hands.

"I'll ask for-for her forgiveness, I'll t-take care of her for you...j-just please stop" I puffed "there's no doubt that she'll forgive you, but I'll not. Now be a good boy and open that mouth for me" I didn't accept him to do that if I ordered, but I still wanted to try.

I'm enjoying this too much, I walked closer to him grabbing his face between my fingers.

I entered my thumb in his mouth opening it, he is a stubborn bastard. He started to scream biting my finger.

It hurts, but that's nothing compares to what she felt. I entered the tool in his mouth, moving my finger away

I positioned the tool on one of his front teeth and and pressed on it, taking it out.

He let out a loud scream, more tears falling from his eyes.

I smirked looking at the tooth "nice teeth, but it's time to say goodbye to them" I said, smiling like a fucking maniac.

~

I turned on the hot water, washing his blood off myself. How much I enjoy doing this.

In my work the torturing part is my favourite, sadly he passed out after the third tooth,

I tied him up and locked the basement leaving him there, I'm planing on visiting Jennie tonight.

Also, I bought her something for that teddy bear of hers and bought her the ring she liked, matching mine.

I can't give it to her as the thief, so i'll go to her school tomorrow to pick her up and give it to her.

I smiled at the thought of her, I miss her, her beautiful smile, her mesmerising eyes.

And she is all mine.

We reached 1k readers🥹Thank you all beautiful people I'm so happy that you liked this book can't wait to share morelove you all and don't forget to share your thoughts in the comments🤍

Thank you all beautiful people I'm so happy that you liked this book can't wait to share more
love you all and don't forget to share your thoughts in the comments
🤍