Chapter thirty one | Meeting

Michael

Azrael arrived today. I drove Jennie to the spa. She was so fucking excited to meet Oliver's sister, Lola or Lyla, whatever, and came back home.

I changed into a white button-down shirt and some black trousers.

I'm going to meet him at a famous restaurant he owns here. He wanted to meet at a club, but I refused.

I don't want to leave my baby alone at night, plus I hate loud places.

I fed Nikova and grabbed some bread to give to Jennifer's father. I still need him alive. I closed the basement door tightly, got in my car, and drove off to the restaurant.

It was a good thirty minutes' drive. I arrived at the restaurant and gave the keys to one of the workers to park the car. I walked inside and was met immediately by one of Azrael's guards.
"Mr. Madden, follow me, please."

He was a brunette boy with freckles and a lip piercing. He wasn't really built.

He was wearing a black suit and had a tiny tattoo of an octopus on the side of his neck.

I followed him to a VIP area.

Azreal was sitting at the head of the table with an empty chair in front of him, a cigar between his tattooed fingers. He didn't even acknowledge my presence.

"Sit down," the brunette man ordered. I sneered at him. No one can fucking order me around.

"Fuck off." Azrael snorted, nodding at his henchman.
"Don't order the future boss of the Casa Nostra." The boy nodded,
mumbling a small apology to me.

"Please, sit," he modified his voice. I sat down with a good five feet between me and Azrael.

He doesn't like to be touched by anyone or be closer than three feet to anyone.

"Whiskey?" I nodded. "Don't mind Lev there. He just started to work for me." Umhm, yeah, none of my business.

A waitress approached, putting a cup of whiskey in front of me with a plate of nuts and some cheese.

"Lorenzo is retiring, and as I heard, you're going to take his position," he said, taking a sip of his drink. I nodded as my phone started to ring. I got it out of my pocket. The name I saved as Lillian was on the screen.

I immediately picked up, ignoring Azrael's glare. He sees it as disrespect, and guess what?
I don't fucking care.

"Jennifer?"

"M-Micky," she sobbed. Fuck, I immediately stood up.

"Don't you dare leave," Azrael said through gritted teeth.

"Try me," I smirked, walking out.

My baby needs me.

༒༒༒

"It h-hurts," Jennie cried, sniffing on Bubble's head. She slipped in the sauna and fell right on her little ass.

"It's okay, my love. You are okay." She shook her head, her hands forming into fists.

"I h-hate the s-spa." I chuckled, kissing her head.

"N-no funny, M-Micky." I bit my lip, trying to hold my laughter.

"H-how was y-your meeting?" The meeting where I walked out on the most feared man in Russia.

"Good." She nodded, laying her head on my shoulder.

"L-Lily was really n-nice," she said. I hummed, running my fingers through her soft hair.

"Don't cut your hair," I changed my mind. I love short hair on women, and I know it will suit her, but I don't want her to do that. She looks perfect. She nodded, not saying anything.