Chapter thirty six | Papa

Micheal

I can't explain what's wrong with me. The urge to bend her over the table and take her, hearing nothing but my name escaping her lips, consumes me.

She did exactly what I said, bending over the table, her little ass arched in the air. She looks so fucking sexy.

I walked up behind her and raised her shirt up. I traced her back gently with my fingers; she shivered at the feeling.

Fuck, I just had the best blowjob of my life. She was so good at it-her pouty lips around my cock, her soft, delicate hand stroking me.

I took a deep breath, leaning over to land a kiss on her neck. She squirmed without words.

I moved her panties aside and thrust a finger inside of her tight hole; she moaned at the sensation, wiggling her ass.

She was dripping wet. "M-Michael, m-m ore," she mumbled, hiding her face in her hands. "Your wish is my command, kitten," I added another finger, drawing another moan out of her.

I curled my fingers inside her, feeling her walls clench around me.

Her body responded to every touch, to every movement, as if we were made for each other.

Hell, we are made for each other.

Her moans grew louder, each one driving me to the edge.

I quickened the pace, my fingers moving in and out of her slick heat.

Her breathing became ragged, her hips pushing back against my hand, desperate for more.

Who knew my little baby was a sex lover.

I could feel her getting closer, her body trembling with anticipation.

"Fuck, you're so tight," I groaned, my thumb finding her clit and rubbing slow circles over it. She cried out, her back arching even more, pressing her hips back into me.

"D-don't s-stop," she pleaded, her voice breathless and needy. "P-pl-please don't s-stop."

"I had no intention of stopping, kitten."

I wanted to see her fall apart, to hear her scream my name as she came. I increased the pressure on her clit, my fingers moving faster inside her.

Her moans turned into cries of pleasure, her body tensing and shaking. "M-Michael I'm g-gonna-" she didn't finish her sentence, her orgasm crashing over her with a force that left her gasping and quivering.

I held her steady, continuing to stroke her until the last waves of her climax subsided.

Slowly, I withdrew my fingers, turning her around to face me. Her cheeks were flushed, her eyes glazed with satisfaction.

"You're incredible," I murmured, capturing her lips in a deep, passionate kiss.

Without breaking the kiss, I lifted her onto the table, her shirt discarded somewhere on the floor.

Her breathing was heavy, her chest rising and falling rapidly. I spread her legs, her panties now a useless barrier, and thrust into her without any hesitation.

The sensation was overwhelming, her tight heat enveloping me completely.

She gasped, her hands gripping the edge of the table, her nails digging into the wood.

I started moving, slow and deep at first, savoring the way her body responded to mine. "Fuck, you feel so good," I groaned, my hands gripping her hips, pulling her closer with each thrust.