Chapter twenty eight | Alien language

Jennie

I sniffed, wiping my nose with the back of my hand.

Michael is mad at me.

We were watching a movie and then I asked him about something, and he got mad because I'm stupid and didn't understand.

Papa is right...

No one will ever bear to stay with a stupid ugly girl like me, Michael will never love me.

He probably went to search for another girl, to enter her room at night and leave her notes and gifts.

I sobbed, burying my face in my hands. I probably should find somewhere else to live, before he kicks me out.

Suddenly, the front door opened "baby I'm so-WHAT THE HELL!?" he ran to me, and knelt down on the floor in front of me.

He moved my hands away from my face "Jennie why are you crying?"

Is he for real?

He is acting all innocent, like he didn't even bother searching for another girl while I was here, tears streaming down my face.

My Micky is so weird sometimes...

He wiped my tears with his thumbs, kissing my nose "I'm sorry for leaving abruptly. I stepped out for a smoke. I assure you, It won't happen again kitten."

I shook my head, pushing his hands away "you y-you w-went to find another g-girl f-friend" I said, through hiccups.

He arched his eyebrows shaking his head slightly, as if in disbelief at what he just heard.

"I'll never ever leave you, Jennie. You are all I want and all I need. never say shit like that again, hell, never even think about things like that" I sniffed "n-no y-you want s-someone b-better I'm s-stupid and u-ugly and h-hairy and-" he gently placed a finger on my lips, silencing me with a soft 'shh.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence, Miss beautiful eyes. Every time I lay my eyes on you, I'm in awe of your beauty. Your smile lights up my world, and your kindness touches my soul. You are more than perfect to me, my love. You are the embodiment of everything that is beautiful in this world. You are my pretty baby girl and I can't wish for someone else to be by my side forever."

A fluttering sensation would dance in the depths of my stomach, as if a thousand delicate butterflies had taken flight at his words.

I smiled leaning my forehead against his "y-you are the b-best b-boyfriend in t-the whole wor-world" he chuckled, rubbing his nose against mine "and you are the best girlfriend in the whole universe my love."

He called me his love, does that mean he loves me? should I ask him?

No, no, it's still early. Be patient Jennifer, let him say it first.

"Now, how about we watch that Disney movie we agreed about earlier" I nodded in excitement.

I love him so much.

❀❀❀

Two days had passed, since Michael's tantrum over my period.

He took me to a really good female doctor, in her late thirties. She was really nice and gave me a candy because I cried a lot during the examination.

We had a lot of girls talk, and she gave me a spa treatment that includes shaving and all. I haven't gone yet because, as she said, it will hurt.

But I need to do it, so when me and my Micky have good time I can get nicky the.