Chapter seventeen | Maniac

Michael

For the whole ride, I was holding Jennie's small hand. As I drove us home.

I was too fucking furious about what happened, but I had to calm myself down for the sake of her.

She needed me more than ever right now, but I couldn't help but blame myself.

How I was too fucking stupid? how I didn't find out sooner?

I fucking had cameras in her room and still didn't find out, I was too fucking oblivious.

I parked in front of my house and got out of the car, I went to the back to grab her.

She was too fucking precious, I hold her in my arms, she was trying her best to keep her eyes open for me.

Her beautiful green pupils, once full of life were full of pain. Her face was pale with dried tears and bruises, her hoodie was soaked with blood from the cuts on her back.

How could a father do this to his child? to her?

She is an angel, how could someone hurt an angel like her?

I walked inside the house and took long steps, to get to my room as fast as I could.

I put her down on my bed "the doctor will be here soon" I whispered, moving the hair from her face.

She nodded weakly, she was losing a lot of blood. I wish I could take all her pain away, I already called one of the doctors that works for boss when we were in the car.

He will be here any minute "talk to me baby" I said my voice gentle, trying to distract her "I'm s-sorry" she mumbled before she closed her eyes.

My eyes widened "no, no...Jennie baby wake up!" I shook her shoulder gently, nothing...

She didn't move, the doorbell start ringing. I run to open it, it was the doctor I nodded at him and gestured him to the room.

He didn't came alone, a girl was with him. I never saw her before "stay here Michael, we will take care of everything" Damien the so called doctor said, I frowned "No, I'll not leave her alone."

"Listen there's no need for you to be inside. Leona right here will help clean her up and I'll stitch her up" I shook my head, I don't wanna leave her.

she needs me by her side, but he has a point and I can trust him with her. Plus, I need to take care of that father of hers.

That man can be called anything but a father, he is a fucking monster.

I nodded, as I took off my mask throwing it on the table "okay" I mumbled and he rushed to my room with Leona walking behind him.

I set down on one of the kitchen chairs, I grabbed a cigarette from the table and lighted up. Taking a drag, I don't know what I'm going to do with him.

I want to kill him painfully and slowly, but I know Jennie will never approve of that.

It's her decision to make, but a little bit of torture will not hurt...right?

the doorbell rang, I let out a puff and got up to open, It was Tae and Timmy they walked in "we put him down in your basement and your bike is in the garage" I nodded.

The only entrance to the basement was the garage "take this" Tae handed me bubbles "she can't sleep without it" I already know that, I took it from him

"You are a fucking maniac" Tae blurted out "excuse me?" I gritted my teeth, who does he think he is to talk me that way?

"You fucking used her naivety and innocence for your own benefits, you played her" my fists clenched tightly.

"Tae that's enough" Timmy stood between us "you were in this too Timmy, you fucking bought the cameras for him to put in her room" he started to raise his voice.

Why the hell did Timmy tell him about the cameras? stupid motherfucker.

"Shut it Tae, if it wasn't for him we wouldn't have found out about her father" he is right, I'm not a maniac.

I didn't do anything wrong, I didn't hurt Jennie. I saved her she, said it herself, I'm her saviour.

"She is not staying with you" what the hell, he is trying to take my baby away from me, over my dead fucking body.

I'll never let him...

"Go fuck yourself Tae" I said, through gritted teeth "she is old enough to choose where she wants to stay Tae, if she wants to stay with him you can't stop her" Timmy said, putting his hands on his little brother's shoulders.

"But..." I interrupted him "listen to your big brother Tae" he glared at me and sneered "fuck you."

"I've always knew that your brother had a thing for me Timmy" I teased, as I set back down on the chair.

It was true tho...

I closed my eyes, taking another drag from my cigarette to relax myself. I heard the door open and close with a loud thud.

Asshole.

She is safe know, in your bed and you will take good care of her.

༒༒༒

Damien and Leona left an hour ago, leaving me alone with my baby.

I took a shower, put on a pair of black boxers and laid beside her on the bed.

She was sleeping on her stomach, with her hands under the pillow.

Her lips were slightly open, soft snores leaving them.

I put bubbles between us and laid on my side, admiring her beauty.

I run my fingers through her soft hair, Damien told me that he found old cuts on her thighs and stomach.

He even found burn marks on her arms, I still don't fucking understand how could he do this to her.

I kissed her forehead.

"I'll never let anyone hurt you...ever again"

Sorry for the short chapter again

maybe I'll publish another one later as as a compensation who knows🫣