Chapter nineteen | Pinky promise

Michael

I fucked up, I really did.

She hates me now, she doesn't even wanna talk to me. I've been watching her eat for the past Half an hour and she still didn't finish her burger.

She was too focused on the kid show she was watching, that she even forgot about the food on her lap.

I had to nudge her shoulder gently a few times, to remind her of taking a bite and finally she finished.

I took the tray from her and put it back on the table, I grabbed some wipes and walked back to her.

I cleaned her hands and wiped her mouth, as she frowned.

I had to use all the strength in me, to not bend her over my knee and spank the fuck out of her.

For giving me the silence treatment, but she is right.

I deserve it, I head to my room and grabbed a small blanket from my closet.

I snagged Bubbles from my bed and went back to the living room, I put the blanket on her and give her the teddy.

She hugged him to her chest and kissed his head, I sighed as I set back down and closed my eyes, resting them.

I only slept for an hour and I'm too fucking exhausted, my eyes snapped open as I hear her giggle.

Her gaze not leaving the television, I shook my head leaning my head back against the head of the couch.

"M-Michael" she called in a small voice and I couldn't describe my happiness, she finally talked to me.

"Yes kitten?" she rubbed her left eye, as she handed her teddy to me.

"H-he wants you" I grabbed it from her, looking at it. I looked back at her to find her focus was back on TV screen.

I put bubbles on my chest and closed my eyes drifting off to sleep.

༒༒༒

A scream woke me off my slumber, I rushed to my room to find the door to my closet was open.

Shit, I run inside to find Jennie in front of Nyoka's glass box.

The look on her face tells that she was terrified by what she saw, I walked to her slowly not wanting to scare her more than already she's.

"You okay baby?" I asked gently, putting my arm around her waist "M-Micky you h-have a s-snake?" she turned around, facing me.

Micky.

Back to Nicknames miss Jennie "yes, her name is Nyoka" she hid her face in my chest and mumbled "s-scary" I chuckled, holding her up.

She immediately warped her legs around my waist, I walked back to the room and put her on the bed slowly "I s-should be mad a-at you" she said, pouting.

I kissed her forehead "I'm sorry...I wanted to tell you but I didn't know how" I laid on top of her, my head buried in the crock of her neck.

She warped her little arms around me, rubbing the back of my neck with her soft hand "b-but you tricked m-me."

I know I did and I don't have any excuse, but I was too blinded by her that I didn't even think straight.

I took a deep breath filling, my nose trills with her beautiful scent "please forgive me I'll do anything you want just... just don't be mad at me I can't stand it" I was desperate, too fucking desperate begging her for forgiveness.