Chapter twenty three | My Micky

Michael

I opened my eyes needing a smoke, Jennie was sleeping peacefully on top of me with Bubbles.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand to check the time, it was about three in the morning.

I pushed her down gently and headed to the bathroom, I grabbed the stuck of notes I bought last night and a pen.

Baby I have some work to take care of don't open the door to anyone

I know I'm overprotective of her, I mean she is my baby and it's better to be safe than sorry.

I've noticed that my beautiful girl, can't sleep without me cuddling her.

There's no doubt that she'll wake up after an hour or so, I sticked the note on the mirror and changed my clothes to a pair of black jeans and a black t-shirt and headed to the basement.

Her father was laying on a mattress sleeping, with an iron chain around his ankle secured to the wall.

I was too fucking generous to not chain his hands too, I mean he is my future father in law after all.

I opened the chain and grabbed him by the arm, he woke up frightened "what the hell?! LET ME GO!!" I laughed "not too strong now, are we?" I put him on the chair in the middle of the room and tied his arms and legs with a thick rope.

"Why? Why did you do that to her?" He snorted, as if the answer was to obvious for me to see "she is a fucking disappointment, she looks like a pig and she fucking stutter" I gritted my teeth at his answer.

How could he be so fucking blind?
She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

Her black hair that reached her lower back, her chubby face, her beautiful green eyes, her pouty lips, her little nose...

She is a dream.

"You could've helped her, took her to a Speech Therapist...you could've tried" he shook his head "what's the point huh? even her mother l-" "don't you dare finish that sentence, your wife left because she couldn't deal with your crap anymore" I interpreted him.

"She can be anything but a mother to Jennifer" she left her baby girl, she couldn't even bear for the sake of Jennie.

But still, there was a mystery about why she left.

Jennie told me they were a happy family, one day she woke up and found her father burning all of her mother's stuff.

"She is a bitch, I gave her a house a family...I-I loved her a lot but this is how she repaid me" I can't deny that he is right, that woman was really a bitch and if I ever found her one day she better be ready for what's coming her way.

Hurt Jennie you die, touch Jennie you die, look at Jennie you die...

"As much as I liked chitchatting with you father" I walked to the table in the corner of the room and grabbed some pins and walked back to him.

"It's time for your punishment" I grabbed his hand and opened it flat on the arm chair "what the hell are you doing?!"
"I'm not going to kill you, you are family after all but I'll make you regret the day you laid your filthy hands on Jennie" I stabbed, his pointer finger with one of the pins deep enough that the edge of the pain came out at the other side of the finger.

I turned it in circles causing him to whimper, he was trying his best to hold his pain, not to show how much of a pussy he was and I can't wait to make him beg for me to stop.