Chapter ten | Angel

Michael

I hoped off my bike, heading straight to Timmy and his little brother.

We agreed to meet up "hey Michael, how are you man?" Timmy greeted, while his brother just nodded his head at me.

"What's Wrong?" I slapped his shoulder, he shrugged looking up at me "a problem with a girl" Timmy, answered for him.

I arched my eyebrows at them, a girl. But he is gay, he most of saw the confusion in my face "not romantically, she is a friend of mine" Tae finally spoke.

"She is going through something and she doesn't wanna tell me to help her" he added, biting the inside of his cheek "something like what?" I asked, leaning against the wall.

"A week ago, I found her crying in one of the janitor's closets. I asked her what happened and she just run away without saying anything and I didn't saw her since" Tae answered "go to her house to check on her" Timmy suggested.

"I don't know where she lives, she never told me" I took the pack of cigarettes out of my pocket, I put one between my lips giving the pack to Timmy.

I lighted it up and puffed out the smoke, my brain muscles immediately relaxed "what is so important about this girl?" I asked as Timmy gave me back the pack of cigarettes.

"She is an angel, she can't even hurt a fly and I don't like seeing her cry or in pain" Timmy chuckled, looking at me "No!" I let out. I know what he wants and I'm not in the mood to do a search party for a girl I don't even know.

"Come on Michael...please" Tae begged, giving me those stupid puppy eyes. I've known him and his brother for eight years now and they both fucking warmed my heart, they are like a family to me.

"Come on man, what if your girl was in that girl's place we need to help her" a picture of Jennie immediately came on my mind, she was the same age as Tae's and that girl.

If I ever find out that something like that happened to my girl, I would burn the whole fucking word to ash.

"Okay but you owe me" Timmy smirked, that basterd he knew me too fucking well.

"Thank you Michael, I really appreciate it" Tae give me a bro hug and I just nodded "write down every information you have on her and leave it to your brother" he nodded.

Tho I can't help but wonder, why he didn't tell his brother to help him?

"did you install the cameras?" Timmy asked, leaning on the wall behind him "none of your fuckin business" If he thinks because he helped me with the cameras, I'll tell him everything he is delusional.

I like to keep my personal life private, especially her. If max or boss heard about her, I'll lose her before I even have her and I don't want that to happen.

"T-ty ty?" a small voice, called from behind me and I immediately recognised.

It's her...

I threw the cigarette in the ground,stepping on it.

"Jennifer!?" Tae let out, with a confused look. She approached us and when her gaze met mine, her smile widened.

"Hey M-Michael!" she waved shyly and looked down at her feet, my fists clenched at the sight of her.

She had a big bruise on her right cheek and a busted lip, I fucking hate saying her like that. Being not able to help her, not finding out who is hurting her.

Timmy nudged my shoulder, gesturing to her "who is the little one?" He asked smirking, mother fucker. He recognised her, he saw her pictures from the background check he did for me.

Jennie giggled, waving at Timmy "I'm J-Jennifer" Timmy smiled, as he put his hand out for her to shake.

"Timmy, Tae's brother and this grumpy Smurf's friend" the smirk didn't leave his stupid face, as she giggled again.

She is too fucking cute for her own good "what are you doing here shorty?" Tae asked touching her hair slightly, how did they knew each other?

Jealousy took over me, I moved his hand from her hair as I warped my arm around her waist.

She gasped at the gesture, Tae had a confused look on his face as Timmy kept smirking, forget what I said earlier. I fucking hate him.

"W-walking" Jennie mumbled, putting her smaller hand on mine "how do you know this guy?" Tae gestured at me with his head, I wanna ask her the same fucking question.

"H-he is my f-friend right?" she looked up at me and I nodded "yeah your friend" I mumbled underneath my breath, her friend my ass. We are already married in my head, she smiled brightly.

As I said that, Tae looked at his brother with amusement "wanna hang out with us shorty?" Tae preposed, I tightened my grip on her.

She looked up at me with her beautiful green eyes, I've never thought that I'll be fascinated by a woman's beauty before I met her.

"C-can I?" She blinked, innocently at me "yes" she smiled nodding at Tae "we were going to have a drink, but I guess change of plans" Timmy said, that stupid smirk still there.

He is not an idiot, that's what he is trying to prove. He saw her pictures "yeah do you have a specific place in mind that you wanna go to Jennifer?" she was to focused playing with my rings, that she didn't even hear him.

"He asked you a question angel" she looked up at me, than back at the guys "where do you want to go?" I asked again, she shrugged biting her lower lip. I gathered she does that when she is nervous "how about the funfair?" Timmy suggested.

Jennie shook her head "s-scary" she mumbled "how about the arcade? you remember I took you there on your sixteenth birthday" Tae said "b-but what i-if that guy s-st-still there?"

I looked at Tae with a confused look, what man? "he just flirted with little miss here" he pointed at her, as she giggled.

My jaw clenched at his words, it happened two years ago but still. She is mine, no fucking man should even dare to look at her.

"He will not even dare to look at you if he is there" I said through clenched teeth "o-oki d-dookie" she clapped her hands excitedly.

"After you ma lady, the car is just right there" Timmy bowed showing the way to his car "no, she is riding with me" I grabbed her Hand and lead her to my bike.

I grabbed my helmet and put it on her head buckling it "i-i never r-rode a bike b-before" she said, touching the helmet on her head.

I assisted her in getting on the bike as I asked "you scared?" She shook her head "n-no" a small smile took place on my face "good girl."

I positioned myself on the seat in front of her and started the bike, she immediately warped her arms around my waist.

It was a small gesture, but it made my stomach flip. Fuck, she is making me mad, mad in a good way and I fucking like it.

 Fuck, she is making me mad, mad in a good way and I fucking like it

Hope you like the story so far🤍