Chapter eighteen | Liar

Jennie

I opened my eyes slowly, to find myself in a big warm bed.

My back felt so sore, I leaned on my elbows and rubbed my eyes to clear my vision, my eyes widened at the sight.

Michael not Mr.thief the other Michael, was sleeping right beside me on the bed with Mr.Bubbles.

No, no...

That's bad, that's so bad.

I want Mr.thief, not him.

Mr.thief saved me, he pushed papa away from me. Where is he? I want him, I need him.

Tears gathered in my eyes, as I got up from the bed. My feet were wobbly and the moment they touched the ground, I fell with a big thud.

"Jennie" Michael called in a sleepy weird voice, as he got up from the bed and run to me and he was nakey.

Wait a minute, I was nakey too.
I was only wearing a white t-shirt and my light pink panties.

Oh no, did he change me? did he see my bobbies?

Of course he did silly, you weren't wearing a bra. I don't even have one, I always were oversized hoodies.

Plus I barely have bobbies, they are so small. I panicked, trying to hide my legs with the t-shirt.

"You okay baby?" he put his hand on my shoulder and I pushed it away "d-don't touch m-me" he frowned at my words.

"Jennie baby it's me Michael" no, no one is allowed to call me Jennie, it's Mr.thief's nickname for me.

Only him is allowed and only him is allowed to touch me right now, I don't wanna be here, I don't want Michael.

"It's J-Jennifer n-not J-Jennie" I stuttered, tears started to fall from my eyes as my body started to shake.

He took a deep breath, bitting the inside of his mouth.

Uh-oh, he is mad. He is really mad and he is going to hit me like papa and blondie.

I hid my face in my legs, crying silently, I felt soft fingers touching my hair "it's Mr.thief Jennie" he said, trying his best to be gentle.

No, he is lying.

Mr.thief never shows his face, I shook my head looking up at him with a face stained with tears.

"y-you are a li-liar" I mumbled, he got up from the ground and went out of the room.

After a minute, he came back wearing a black mask only his piercing black eyes were visible.

I shook my head, still not believing the sight in front of me.

Michael was lying to me this whole time, he was Mr.thief and didn't tell me.

Why? was I really that stupid to him? why did he do that to me?

I really liked him and thought he was my friend, but he tricked me this whole time.

I felt a lamp in my throat and I couldn't breathe anymore, I tried to take some deep breaths but I couldn't.

My hands took place on my throat squeezing lightly, Michael set on his knees in front of me and put his hands on Both sides of my cheeks.

"It's okay, take a deep breath for me" he said panicking. I shook my head, I couldn't speak, I couldn't move, my body felt numb.

"Please baby breathe, I'm sorry...please" he begged, leaning his forehead against mine "in and out like this" he took a deep breath and exhaled.