Epilogue

Jennie

Two years later...

"I pronounce you husband and wife, you m-" the priest said, but Michael couldn't wait for him to finish. He crashed his lips onto mine, gripping the back of my neck.

Our wedding was simple; just us, and of course, Mr. Bubbles Nyoka couldn't leave the house. Poor thing. I wanted her here, but it was okay.

We didn't want a big wedding with guests and a party; having just him was enough.

I graduated from high school, and Michael opened the animal shelter for me as he promised.

Now, we're married-everything we dreamed of and more.

Michael ended the kiss and pressed another on my forehead. "Home?" he murmured against my skin. I nodded.

"L-let's go h-home." He took my hand, and without a proper goodbye to the priest, we rushed out of the church and got into the car.

Micky, of course, opened the door for me and fastened my seatbelt. Hehe, I love my husband.

"A-Amelie and R-Rosa will be so sad when they hear about this," I said, recalling their desire to be my bridesmaids. I have the bestest girlfriends ever.

"Love you choose this and you are happy, and we both know your happiness is enough for them," Michael assured me, placing his hand on mine.

I grabbed my phone from the small bag attached to my hip and FaceTimed Oli. He picked up on the third ring.

"Hey, Jojo!" he greeted, and I turned the camera to show him the ring Michael bought for me.

"NO!! Jojo, you guys didn't?!" I turned the camera back to my face, showing my beautiful white dress.

"Y-yes, me and M-Michael, my husband, g-got married," I said excitedly. "Why wasn't I invited?" he asked, sounding hurt.

"N-no, Oli, I'm s-" "Stop fucking with my wife, asshole, don't listen to him," Michael interrupted me. "M-MICKY!!!" I scolded.

After a few minutes, Oli hung up. One down, four more to go.

Michael

We walked into our home, and Jennie immediately ran to Nyoka, showing her the ring. She's less scared of her now.

I'm taking her to France tomorrow for our honeymoon; I've already booked us a hotel suite in one of the best hotels in Paris.

My eyes couldn't look away from her figure, her short wedding dress featuring elegant off-shoulder sleeves. The bodice delicately tailored to fit snugly around her upper body enhanced her beautiful silhouette. The sleeves gracefully draped off her shoulders.

The dress might have a sweetheart neckline, adding a touch of classic charm, and a waistline cinched to accentuate her waist.

The skirt flowed gently down to a short length, allowing for ease of movement and a modern, youthful feel.

She's so perfect.

I walked to her, picked her up by her legs, and she immediately wrapped them around my waist. "You look so hot, kitten," I whispered, rubbing my nose against hers as I walked us to our room. She giggled, her soft fingers tracing lines against my chest.

"K-kiss me," she demanded. I pressed my lips against hers, softly at first, then more urgently, savoring the taste of her soft, pink lips. She responded eagerly, parting hers to allow my tongue to explore the depths of her mouth.

So fucking delicious.

I threw her on the bed and started to unbuckle my pants; she immediately followed, taking off her little white panties.

I hovered over her and traced the curve of her jawline with my fingertips; my breath against her skin sent shivers down her spine. My hands roamed over her body, kissing every inch. I took off her dress, kissing my way down to her glistening pussy; I sucked on her swollen clit, and she moaned, arching her back.

"I W-want you, Michael," she whimpered, my dick hard like a fucking rock. I removed my boxers and positioned myself in front of her entrance, and without warning, I thrusted into her.

"M-Michael," she moaned, moving her hips; I grabbed her hands, securing them on top of her head and kept thrusting fast, I'll fucking devour my wife.

I kissed her lips as I felt her walls tighten; she was close. I held her hands with one hand, while the other one found her clit, pinching it.

She cried out before her orgasm hi t her, and soon after her, a few more thrusts and I came, and I laid beside her, catching my breath. Fuck.

I turned my head to find her looking at me with a soft smile. "My wife," I whispered, running my fingers over her neck. I grabbed her hand and kissed the ring on her fingers.

"You're my everything," I said, making her giggle. Fuck. I love her to death.

From the moment I laid my eyes on her, l knew I wanted to protect her.

Not just from the world's hardships but also from her own doubts.

She is the warmth in my heart that made everyday worth living.

My wife, my kitten, my Jennie...

And here's the Epilogue!Hope you guys love it🫶🏻

Hope you guys love it🫶🏻