Chapter forty two | I'm Fucked

Micheal

It had been four days since Jennie left. I fucking miss her. I go to Azrael's house every night, leaving her notes and sometimes some gifts.

Last night, I bought her a new phone case with a doll of Sleeping Beauty I found by chance when I went shopping for a suit at the mall.

Lorenzo organized a party today to introduce me to his friends as his heir.

Only one more day and I can get her back. I miss her fucking voice, her warm embrace, and her tight little pussy.

Only the thought of her is making my dick hardening.

Fuck, get a grip, Micheal.

I'm standing in front of the mirror fixing my tie when my phone starts ringing.

I look at the caller ID to find it's my kitten.

I immediately picked up to hear her beautiful voice.

"Hey, my love."

A sniff on the other line made my smile disappear.

"Baby, what happened?" I asked, sitting down on the bed.

"M-Micheal," she whimpered.

Fuck, my heart broke at the sound of her voice, my poor baby.

"I'm here, kitten, take your time," I assured her, grabbing Bubbles to try and calm myself.

"M-My t-teacher a-asked the c-class a q-question. When *hic* no one a-answered, she *hic* p-picked me t-to a-answer. *hic*
I r-responded wrong and...and a-all the class s-started laughing and *hic* she g-got m-mad and started to y-yell at me," she finished, and I almost ripped the already half-torn head of the teddy.

Fuck, I don't even know what to say to her. If she were with me, I would've held her tight and fucked the shit out of her to make her forget, but I'm not, and I have to manage.

Not to mention how much of a horny bastard l've become since I first tasted her.

"M-Micheal?" Her voice cut my thoughts.

"I'm still with you, love," I said, and she let out a sob.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that, love. You didn't deserve to be treated like that. You are incredible, and no one should make you feel otherwise. I love you more than anything, and I'm always here for you."

She sniffed. "I I-love you t-too."

After a few seconds of silence, she said, "M-Micheal, I w-wanna see Oli."

I frowned. I got used to her calling me Micky; her saying Micheal instead makes me feel like a fucking...I don't know okay. I just don't like it.

"I'll send you his number, baby," she mumbled a small okay.

I put her on speaker and grabbed my shoes and socks, putting them on. She kept talking about random things that happened to her. At least she is forgetting her bitch of a teacher.

I put Bubbles on his small bed on the nightstand and took a picture of him, sending it to my Jennie immediately. She almost cried at the picture.

I put on my suit jacket and left the room. "And h-he ended u-up locked o-outside," she giggled, telling me a story about a bald guy who works for Azrael.

I chuckled as I grabbed Nyoka's food and put it in her glass box. Since Jennie left, I put her in the corner on a small coffee table in the living room.