Chapter thirty three | Deal

Jennie

I opened my eyes as I heard the doorbell ringing. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, got up, and grabbed a black t-shirt from Michael's side of the closet.

I can barely walk, my legs were wobbly and my girl area was really sore.

I passed the bathroom, hearing the water running. Micheal was showering.

I walked outside to open the door, the shirt reaching my knees.

I opened the door to be greeted by a pair of emerald green eyes. The man was really tall, probably the same height as Micky.

He was adorned with several tattoos on his neck and arms.

He had dark, slightly tousled hair falling over his forehead, a piercing like Micky on his nose, and he was wearing an earring. I looked at him, trying to match the glare he had.

Someone got his panties stuck in his butt, I laughed as I remembered the joke Lilly taught me.

He looked at me, confused as I laughed. I wiped the fake tears and looked back up at him.

"W-who are y-you, scary m-man?"
He ignored my question.

"Where's Michael?" It's rude to answer a question with another question. I pouted and asked again.

"W-who are you?" He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I'm Azrael" His voice was so husky, and suddenly a wave of realization washed over me.

"AZYYYY!!!" I yelled, throwing myself at him, giving him a tight hug. The poor man stiffened, he didn't hug me back, which made me a bit sad, but it's okay.

I like him anyways.

"M-my Micky is s-showering," I said, limping to the couch. I was sore and all my body was hurting, thank you Micky.

Anyway, I sat beside him with bubbles between us.

I forgot him in the living room last night, I hope he will forgive me.

"You are Michael's girlfriend?" He asked, not looking at me.

I nodded.

"Y-yes, he s-saved me from p-papa." I shivered at the bad memories. He just nodded.

"He is the o-only family I h-have now," I said with a small smile and kept talking. "I d-don't know what I w-will do w-without him."

"Jennie, who are you t-" Michael cut himself off when he saw Azy.

"Привет, ублюдок," Azy said with a smirk. Michael walked over to us, mumbling something I couldn't hear.
(Hey motherfucker)

"Baby, go play with my phone. I need to talk with Azrael for a few minutes." I nodded, grabbing Mr. Bubbles with me.

I was about to leave the living room when I remembered something really important I didn't tell him.

"I'm J-Jennifer," I said. He nodded, and I limped back to the bedroom.

Michael

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked, annoyed. He didn't just barge into my house; he talked to her too, fuck.

"You know, Michael, I was planning on breaking your fucking bones and what you Americans call it, отрежь себе яйца." I snorted. (Cut off your balls)

"I'm flattered, go ahead." He shook his head, crossing his legs on the table.

"She interceded for you," he pointed at the way Jennie went. "You are lucky to have her." I sighed, biting the inside of my mouth.