Chapter fourteen | Butterflies

Jennie

I woke up today in an empty bed, no Mr.Bubbles, no Michael.

I looked around to find a small brown bag with a note sticked to it .

I hope Mr.Bubbles like this gift:)

I smiled as I read it, he is the kindest person I know. Even the other Michael is not as kind as him.

It's still a strange coincidence, that they both have the same name tho. But there's other girls named Jennifer too, so it's not a big deal.

I grabbed the bag, biting my lower lip. I opened it to find a cute little outfit for Mr.bubbles, a blue shorts with a white t-shirt.

The t-shirt had a red heart on it, so cute. It was so tiny, I hope papa give me my Bubbles back today.

I really miss him, I sighed as I got up from bed. I went to the bathroom, took a shower and washed my teeth.

I put on my clothes and headed downstairs, I don't have a hair dryer to dry my hair so I just put it in a bun and put the hood on.

I headed downstairs, papa was drinking his coffee leaning against the kitchen counter. I know I will regret approaching him later, but I want Mr.Bubbles back.

"G-good m-morning papa" he ignored me, looking down at his phone.

Papa works in a post office, I really enjoyed going there when I was younger.

Me and mama visited him all the time there, I took a deep breath before I asked "c-can I g-get B-bubbles back....p-please?"

"No" he said, without even looking at me "b-but-" he interrupted me "JENNIFER DON'T TEMPT ME, I SAID NO!" I flenched.

Tears gathered in my eyes, I run back to my room grabbing my school bag.

I don't wanna go to school, but I don't wanna stay here either. I wish mama took me with her, I miss her so much.

❀❀❀

The school day was finally over, I did not see Tae today neither blondie.

I saw his girlfriend crying earlier tho and I heard other students talking about him, I don't know if it was really him that they were talking about.

But I think it's him because his girly was crying really hard, saying stuff like 'I just want him back' and 'I hope he is okay' so technically It's him.

His name is Liam and he is missing for three days now, I hope he is okay.

Yes, I know he doesn't like me.

But still I don't like anyone to get hurt, even him. No one deserves to be in pain, even bad people deserves a second chance because we don't know what they are going through at home.

I walked out of the school gate to head home, but I saw Michael leaning against his car waiting for someone.

Maybe Ty Ty, maybe I should go to him and inform him that he didn't come to school today.

He looks so yummy tho, wearing a grey cotton jumper and black pants.

I walked to him with a small smile on my face "h-hey Micky" I weaved at him, he frowned at the nickname.

"Micky?" I nodded giggling "y-yes M-Micky heeehee" he shook his head, mumbling something I couldn't hear.

But it sounded like 'crazy girl or something' suddenly I felt an arm warped around my shoulder, it was a girl from my English class named Sally.

What does she want? She never talked to me before, maybe she wants to be friends with me.

A wave of excitement washed over me "h-he-" "are you not going to introduce me to your friend?" she cut me off, of course she didn't come for me.

I mean she never even talked to me before, the smile I headed on my face faded. She let go of me, putting her hand out for Michael to shake.

"I'm Sally" I waited for Michael to say something back to her, I mean she is really pretty.

With long blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes, she looks like a Barbie doll.

But he just ignored her, opening the door to the passenger seat "come on Jennifer, we have to go" wait go where?

"G-go w-" I was about to ask, but Sally interrupted me again "little um- a Jennifer invited me to go with you guys" I frowned, I didn't invite her.

She is lying.

I didn't even know that Michael was coming today "no, come on Jennifer" he grabbed me by the arm and helped me get in the car.

He put my seat belt on and headed to the driver side, I saw Sally glaring at me, from the window as Michael started the car and drove away.

"W-where a-are we going?" I asked, looking at him "to eat" I pouted looking down at my hands.

I need to go home to prepare dinner for papa and his friends, I can't go with him. But I don't want Michael to get mad at me and hate me.

"I c-can't g-go" I mumbled nervously "why?" He asked, not even glancing my way.

Oh no, he is already mad "my p-papa needs m-me h-home" he sighed "call him" I don't have a phone and even if I called him, he will yell at me and hit me the moment I arrive home.

"No p-phone a-and he will get m-mad" I said honestly "I wanna spend time with you" my eyes widened at his words, he wanna spend time with me.

He likes me...

My cheek reddened "r-really?" He nodded, smirking. I know papa will probably kill me, but I will go with my friend Michael.

I wanna spend time with him too, It's okay I can handle a few hits form papa for him "I'll g-go" I said looking up at him, he chuckled.

"Good girl" heeheee, I like being called a good girl. I hope Mr.thief thinks I'm a good girl too.

Suddenly it hits me, Mr.thief the kiss, his soft lips. I felt a weird feeling inside my tummy, like...like butterflies flying inside.

And a tingling feeling down there in my girl area, that's wired.

Oh my bubbles, I'm I sick, I'm I dying?

Oh no, I don't wanna die. Who will take care of Mr.Bubbles?

"M-Michael?" I called and he hummed, turning his head to look at me "c-can you t-teach me how to k-kiss?" I blurted out, without thinning.

Hey loves I'm so sorry for the late update and the short chapter I had a really busy week I promise I'll make it up to youlove you all and don't forget to share your thoughts on the chapter in the comments🤍

love you all and don't forget to share your thoughts on the chapter in the comments🤍