Chapter eight | Bar

Jennie

"YOU BITCH!" He slapped me, grabbing my hair harshly "you did it on purpose, didn't you?" I shook my head, tears blurring my vision.
"LIAR!" he slapped me again, pushing me to the wall.

I was walking back to class after lunch, when I got pushed to a dark room by blondie and he  was really mad because I didn't do his homework.

"I-I'm n-not g-good at math" I managed to let out through sobs, he warped his hands around my throat "listen here you bitch, if something like that happened again. I'll fucking kill you understood?" his grip tightened on my neck.

"P-ple-ase s-stop" I couldn't breathe, he let go of my neck hitting me one more time on the face "stupid bitch" he mumbled leaving the room.

I fell to the ground sobbing silently, why does everybody hates me? No one likes me, I'm I that bad. Even mama left, Michael will leave too it's just a matter of time.

Why? Just why? I just want people to love me, I hugged my knees to my chest "Jennifer!? Oh my fucking god" Tae  appeared kneeling in front of me "are you okay little one? what happened?" I wanted to answer him, I wanted to say something, I wanted to scream let everything out.

Since mama left, I've been treated so bad. I know what papa and the other students are doing to me is wrong, very wrong. But I didn't want to admit it.

I always told myself that it was normal and I deserve it, because I did something wrong, because I'm a bad person.

But nothing left my mouth, he hugged me to his chest "It's okay, I'm here now, I'm here. Just tell me who hurt you?" my body was shaking, tears were rolling down my face, I just wanna go home and cuddle with Bubbles.

"Jennifer take a deep breath little one" he let go of me, putting his hands on my shoulders "In and out" I did as he said, trying to calm myself down.

Why of all people I get to live like this?

"Now, please tell me who did this to you? I promise they will not hurt you anymore" I don't even know the boy's name, I shook my head leaning on the wall to get up.

I grabbed my backpack "I'm g-going h-home" I stuttered getting out of the small room, I know I will get punched for leaving school. But I couldn't care less, I just wanted to leave.

I could hear Tae calling my name, I just ignored him. He was the only person who cared about me, and there's no doubt that he will stop soon.

Because bad people like me, doesn't deserve to be loved.

❀❀❀

A week has passed, and there was no sign of Mr.thief. No notes, no new gifts. He probably realised how much of an idiot I'm. Not gonna lie, It hurts a lot that he left without saying goodbye.

But what did I accept, everyone leave me. I didn't even go to school for the past week, not wanting to face Tae and blondie.

Of course papa didn't like that and he used the knife on me again, for three days in a row for skipping school. He even took me there himself and when he left, I sneaked out and went to the park near our house.

I was laying on my bed, cuddling with Mr.Bubbles I wasn't feeling good. I woke up today in a fussy mood, my back was burning so bad from the knife papa used on my last night plus I have cramps.